HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

this figure just getting better and better... mines its like 2 months away ... damn

Did OMG or Agen post more pictures yet? I don't see a review post yet? can't wait to have this....... almost like DX01/02 days

Any word when Toys2 be greeting these in stock? Funny you say that, because yah it's like the hype of getting that dx 02 all over again.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

just in case you guys are wondering, the last picture uses a custom mouth piece. the mouth is from casting the christian bale sculpt.
I like that mouth sculpt alot more than the smirking mouth.
150165_10152194330910226_521078939_n.jpg

10569_10152194330990226_1771592364_n.jpg

U got a purrrtea mouth:)

Ehhhhh i mean that's awesome dude....if u have a list, id like 2 buy one as well:pray:

lol...I really did wish they would have hid that compartment better.

Don't know why anyone would have a problem with the magnet. I thought it was an ingenious idea.

Thanks for the advice guys..I think i'm gonna do that..If it's not back ordered on Sideshow i'm gonna go with them considering they got dx 12 before anyone else..Not to mention that bad a** Grumpy mask.

There is a clown mask with the Batman DX? I thought that was only with the new Joker.

The grumpy mask is a Sideshow Exclusive with the DX11 Joker. The DX12 Batman has no exclusives.

Hi guys, got this ten minutes ago, so here's a very quick, very partial first feelings about the fig:

I haven't had time to play with it, not even yet placed the belt and cape on but let me address a fes issues that have trolled this thread fr some time now. Bear in mind I don't have DX 02 and I don't think I'm biased about this.

So first, the face plates. I like them all with a preference for the angry plate. The smiling plate isn't smiling at all in hand and I guess this is more a trick of light, though it may appear as a smirk if seen from above.

The crooked symbol? Well it's a very strange thing. If you take measures, it's not crooked and yet, it definitely seems to be leaning on the right side. I wonder if it's not rather due to the chest plate being more raised on one side than the other. Still, it's not that obvious.

No googly eyes IMHO. They could have been smaller, but I think they're made worse by the flashes in the shots we've seen.

Ankles look good, articulation is okay but still limited in the legs because of the plates.

The gap in the chest plates can easily be adjusted.

Bruce Wayne's head is identical to the proto, and yet, I think that, though a great sculpt, the face should have been thinner. It is very slightly off I think but still the best HT Bale around.

For those that are afraid of the magnet (I was!), well don't be! It's extra strong and the head is very secure and very poseable thanks to it!

Now, something that hasn't been addressed before I think. I have Batman OC and 1989 Batman. The material for the plates is very different here, no rubber at all, at least not in the arms and chest. It must be some kind of semi flexible PVC, so no risks of tearing up or leaking there. The legs feel more rubbery (quite thick, like tire material) and the only issue that may happen one day is them peeling off, but it seems strongly attached to the suit, so I'm not afraid for the near future.

To sum it up? The favorite of my three Batman figs because probably the one that will last longer.

Hope this helps some! :)

Cheers :)

Hi guys, got this ten minutes ago, so here's a very quick, very partial first feelings about the fig:

I haven't had time to play with it, not even yet placed the belt and cape on but let me address a fes issues that have trolled this thread fr some time now. Bear in mind I don't have DX 02 and I don't think I'm biased about this.

So first, the face plates. I like them all with a preference for the angry plate. The smiling plate isn't smiling at all in hand and I guess this is more a trick of light, though it may appear as a smirk if seen from above.

The crooked symbol? Well it's a very strange thing. If you take measures, it's not crooked and yet, it definitely seems to be leaning on the right side. I wonder if it's not rather due to the chest plate being more raised on one side than the other. Still, it's not that obvious.

No googly eyes IMHO. They could have been smaller, but I think they're made worse by the flashes in the shots we've seen.

Ankles look good, articulation is okay but still limited in the legs because of the plates.

The gap in the chest plates can easily be adjusted.

Bruce Wayne's head is identical to the proto, and yet, I think that, though a great sculpt, the face should have been thinner. It is very slightly off I think but still the best HT Bale around.

For those that are afraid of the magnet (I was!), well don't be! It's extra strong and the head is very secure and very poseable thanks to it!

Now, something that hasn't been addressed before I think. I have Batman OC and 1989 Batman. The material for the plates is very different here, no rubber at all, at least not in the arms and chest. It must be some kind of semi flexible PVC, so no risks of tearing up or leaking there. The legs feel more rubbery (quite thick, like tire material) and the only issue that may happen one day is them peeling off, but it seems strongly attached to the suit, so I'm not afraid for the near future.

To sum it up? The favorite of my three Batman figs because probably the one that will last longer.

Hope this helps some! :)

Cheers :)

Very good to hear!

Congrats on your new DX12, hope for pics soon!

8096914188_ae9dcb655d_o.jpg

8096913796_0a33afd2d7_o.jpg

8096905361_1423fbf8c4_o.jpg

8096904763_d8b55c19fa_o.jpg

8096911876_fd6e676c27_o.jpg

^ Good to hear that many of the issues seem less pronounced in person than in photos, and that overall, it's a solid figure from your p.o.v., 16k.

While I'm excited to get this, I'm still a little wary because HT has in the recent past released figures that look great in person AND in the most basic photos...like DX09 and that fellow in your sig.

I think the DX12 looks "good" to "pretty good" in most photos so far...just not "great" if you get my drift. Going to withold my final verdict until I get mine in hand.

-----

Wow Agen, excellent pics of the Wayne sculpt! Really can't see anything obvious worth nitpicking about this headsculpt.

Last edited:

8096903153_ce779854aa_o.jpg

8096910276_e195c32619_o.jpg

8096909814_d0b5947b74_o.jpg

8096901459_2fd40d2722_o.jpg

8096908656_298f7b8d7b_o.jpg

8096900165_53297a33e5_o.jpg

8096907308_9d34c63c2d_o.jpg

8096906730_a51ff0b964_o.jpg

8096906052_f5c22acdcd_o.jpg

8096897631_e89fee988d_o.jpg

Great pics Agen :clap

Back