HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

here's a few more for your pleasure
75146_10152194332240226_1316227839_n.jpg

561815_10152194332945226_947269172_n.jpg

Awesome sauce.

This thread has become just unbelievable!!!

Seriously? lines? Wow!!! At this level of OCD, you guys need shock therapy! I petition the mods to rename this thread "THE OFFICIAL ARKHAM ASYLUM THREAD!"

:lol :rotfl

Fantastic pics!!! You really show that the gap under the chest can be adjusted easily.

Exactly what I was thinking. The only problem with the figure in those pics (particularly the first one) is the skinny ankles...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

just in case you guys are wondering, the last picture uses a custom mouth piece. the mouth is from casting the christian bale sculpt.
I like that mouth sculpt alot more than the smirking mouth.
150165_10152194330910226_521078939_n.jpg

10569_10152194330990226_1771592364_n.jpg

Hunter I love the first pic, it reminds me of the sewer scene when he screams in anger and frustration.

yeah, that was my favourite scene, you never see batman lose his cool like that in other films, in that fight he just gives everything and still loses

just in case you guys are wondering, the last picture uses a custom mouth piece. the mouth is from casting the christian bale sculpt.

Please make some for everybody. Kthanksby. :lol

Do you accept comissions for that mouthplate???

Damn, I knew the Wayne sculpt's cast would make a better mouth piece. So want.

That looks awesome. Please make more for everyone to buy! :pray:

:exactly: Looks good! Where's the interest thread already hunterelf?....:impatient: :lol

no seriously. :pray:

DO WANT!!!

The only disappointing thing is that the DX02 backpack and neck aren't swapable.......:(

Wait a second, the dx02 backpack and led neck aren't compatible with the dx12?

If that's true I gotta eBay my sonar neck and head

HT could have easily done this and made us much more satisfied. :slap

Would rather have it than all three of the ones they're giving us.

Mouth plate me!

thank you all for the appreciation! but i'm still not very satisfied with the mouth piece yet,(still figuring out how to make the peg work. now it just fits in)
would be refining them on the weekends

HT could have easily done this and made us much more satisfied. :slap

Would rather have it than all three of the ones they're giving us.

i'm actually happy with all of them, the fighting/grumpy mouth actually looks pretty good on batman(takes you off of those googly eyes) but the DX02 mouth piece would be perfect, instead they went with the smile/smirk face....which isn't bad, just i've never seen batman smile before..

Nice work hunterelf! If you decide (and can logistically do it) to make a run of these, let me know, I'm interested.

i'm actually happy with all of them, the fighting/grumpy mouth actually looks pretty good on batman(takes you off of those googly eyes) but the DX02 mouth piece would be perfect, instead they went with the smile/smirk face....which isn't bad, just i've never seen batman smile before..

The intent of the sculpt isnt supposed to convey a smile, it's just those creases make look like one. I don't know why kojun didn't tone those creases down. I mean...c'mon....it friggin looks like he's smiling.

Back