HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

picture.php
picture.php
picked up mines tonite, hope pic helps with decision making for those on the fence, sorry about poor quality of pics :D my camera sucks big time,

Sweet haul! Congrats on getting him! :clap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here are some ebay shots that show the constructions of the suit and boots if anyone was curious.

IMG_1114-horz.jpg

IMG_1112-horz.jpg

DSC_0579_9554cc.jpg

IMG_1076-horz.jpg

Damn that suit looks like it'sa scaled down version of the real thing...amazing stuff

I see more resemblance to Bale in these Ebay pics for some reason.

DSC_0574_9549ccc.jpg

I thought these shipped out November?

That head on shot of Bale sculpt doesn't look much like him..however other pics of it do. Too much flash wipes out contours...
Having said that I still think EB 1/4 Bale sculpt is so much nicer and closer to Bale..

Ridiculous errors like this are what piss me off

HT-Errors-2.png

The wing scallops don't line-up with the line, and don't even lineup with THEMSELVES symmetrically on the HT one!

Lol horrible pic but yeah the likeness is there.

Yeah it is, for whatever reason I see more of a resemblance in that pic than any of the other pictures we've seen. And we all know what Flash does to pictures.:lol

That head on shot of Bale sculpt doesn't look much like him..however other pics of it do. Too much flash wipes out contours...
Having said that I still think EB 1/4 Bale sculpt is so much nicer and closer to Bale..

The sunken "stoned" eyes and the fat nose on the EB Bale ruins it for me.

The more I see of this figure the more I like it!

https://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/10754955/img/Figures/HT-Errors-2.png

The wing scallops don't line-up with the line, and don't even lineup with THEMSELVES symmetrically on the HT one!

Now I can agree with you about the faceplates and cowl headsculpt being really off, or the cape being crap.

That though? I dunno know man. How did you even notice that? :lol We agreed about the bat symbol's head being too large and squashed (which they've fixed, it's great now), but that? That placement is off by like millimeters. It's minutea. It really pisses you off?

I'm sure there's many inconsistencies with the real suit, but watching that unboxing video really got me excited to get this figure.

I was actually gonna cancel because I'm cash-poor right now. But I'm gonna make an effort to keep my BBTS order (which should give me about 3-4 more weeks before payment due).

Actually that does kind of bug me now, thanks for pointing that out. :tap

Oh well, it's just a toy.... for $250. I throw away more than that each month just on health insurance.

HT-Errors-2.png

Ok with all the errors will you still buy it ?

I'm sure there's many inconsistencies with the real suit, but watching that unboxing video really got me excited to get this figure.

I was actually gonna cancel because I'm cash-poor right now. But I'm gonna make an effort to keep my BBTS order (which should give me about 3-4 more weeks before payment due).

I have PO with BBTS, too but I'm hoping in November...

cash poor? well let's get our priorities straight..DX Bats or food and heat....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:rotfl

Never knew that, thanks for the info. I think $214 is reasonable swell, at least then it is worth what you pay, I think.
It's worth $214, not $260.

The us dolar is cheaper than 5 years ago... So in my case the diference between the price of the dx2 and the dx12 is almost none (exchanging the price to my local money) in fact I think the dx 12 is a little cheaper than the release of the dx2. That would explain why is more expensive for you to buy something made outside USA.

The us dolar is cheaper than 5 years ago... So in my case the diference between the price of the dx2 and the dx12 is almost none (exchanging the price to my local money) in fact I think the dx 12 is a little cheaper than the release of the dx2. That would explain why is more expensive for you to buy something made outside USA.

Oh, then good for you :hi5:
Bad for me:gah:

HT-Errors-2.png

I noticed this, too. QS 001 has the same concern. I think the line on each of the kevlar plates on the lower pecs is the problem. If HT could make a quick fix on this, that would be great.

HT-Errors-2.png

I see what your saying void. Thanks for pointing that out. Lucky enough though, that doesn't really bother me.
However what really bugs me is the fact, like in the photo you just posted, and in some other photo's I've seen, the damn suit looks more grey than black:gah:
Just like in some photo's of the DX02 the suit looked a little navy.
Now I know that it only happens in certain light, but still, it drives me cuckoo. Batman's suit is BLACK.:lecture

Back