HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The cowl looks like a bobble head. looks like he's gotta basketball under there. Funny how they enlarge Batman's head yet Iron man's helmet is still the same size. :cuckoo:

I will be swapping the cowl and boots with DX02, I wonder if the mouth pieces are interchangeable. It looks fine with the BW sculpt.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Quite a difference in the Gun's lighting effect between proto and final product...

004455923yy2wmmgy692zg.jpg

394715_365432773529712_160700536_n.jpg

This was one of my most anticipated figure of the year, and they decided to rush this and do a half assed job. totally ruined my day. :(

This was one of my most anticipated figure of the year, and they decided to rush this and do a great job. totally made my day. :)

But isn't that what makes up the figure on a whole? The cowl and mouth sculpts? I mean I don't want to be paying 300 dollars for an upgraded body and some new accessories. For me it doesn't add up

I got the medicom sculpt, so its ok for me personally. :panic:

Quite a difference in the Gun's lighting effect between proto and final product...

004455923yy2wmmgy692zg.jpg

394715_365432773529712_160700536_n.jpg

wow, they cheapen out on the lighting as well. Plus the paint job on the final product looks really ****ty compared to the proto. HT used to have better or similar paint for their proto and final product.

Seems like they are going the same direction as McFarlane toys. :slap

This morning I woke up with SSC confirmation email!!

Batman comes to Spain October 15th (that's what SSC says on the email).

:yess:

The figure is ****. It looks nothing like Bale as Batman. That headsculpt is **** too, the paint apps are terrible. If they **** up Joker i'm done.

The figure looks amazing, a great improvement over the DX. The cowl looks really good, very proportional to the body. Can't wait to get this.

So it looks so far that these all have crossed eyes?

The "not final" version whose pics turned up a couple of days ago.
The plastic enemies version and now OMG?

You guys dont like this Batman??? :panic::panic::panic: mine had cross eyes ...

wow, they cheapen out on the lighting as well. Plus the paint job on the final product looks really ****ty compared to the proto. HT used to have better or similar paint for their proto and final product.

Seems like they are going the same direction as McFarlane toys. :slap

That's pretty shocking to me. It was one of the things I actually liked about the proto pics (there weren't many).

Lucky you. I made the **** stupid decision of selling my Medicom Batman a while back...I'm missing it more than ever thanks to this abomination called the DX12. I could of used it to make my own Medix Batman...

One of my favourite pictures, that's Batman right there
69057_10151068215722344_2138248906_n.jpg

It has the best Bale sculpt I have ever seen too. Fantastic
430485_10151068215567344_1736494639_n.jpg

I for one feel a lot happier now after seeing the great pics here, and the great pics by OMG.:yess:

Lucky you. I made the **** stupid decision of selling my Medicom Batman a while back...I'm missing it more than ever thanks to this abomination called the DX12. I could of used it to make my own Medix Batman...

Idk if you're int he states or not, but you can get the medi off of amazon.com for about $220.

The figure looks amazing, a great improvement over the DX. The cowl looks really good, very proportional to the body. Can't wait to get this.

I for one feel a lot happier now after seeing the great pics here, and the great pics by OMG.:yess:
Finally some more freaks that like how it turned out...was feeling alone for awhile :lol

The boots really are in 2 pieces!!!

Is it movie accurate?

Last edited:

Idk if you're int he states or not, but you can get the medi off of amazon.com for about $220.

Finally some more freaks that like how it turned out...was feeling alone for awhile :lol

For $220, I'd much rather purchase another figure than another Batman. I still have the DX02, which I'm now VERY happy with still. And for those who this Batman is their first purchase, I can understand the glee. But again, for myself, who already bought the previous incarnations of Batman from Hot Toys, this figure doesn't warrant another $300

Unfortunately though he didn't show us the googly crossed eyes?
:lol

Could be bad PERS placement. Ugh with the eyes, it was so simple. I dunno why Hot Toys had to add in that "bloodshot, one too many drinks" paintjob to them.

Well..... I guess for those who don't like it can maybe cancel it, maybe then SSC will ship out those cancelled ones to CSC so I can get mine early too this month.....

That would be awesome.

Looking at all these pictures (different angles, lighting, etc) the variety of opinions on the figure is understandable. The best thing I guess would be to for the lucky ones to wait another 11 days and see how it looks in-hand.

Back