HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

PERS does not look good when the eyeballs are straight looking at you I have to say, but if you lift the eyes up it looks much better, the way its suppose to be.
I'm going to buy this definately, and if it does not look good in-hand then I can just sell it, no problem.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think I've had enough of this board. :lol this past few days since Luke and this, it's just not a cool place to be.

batman isn't a weirdo, nope he isn't ...

tdk-nich.png

I think I've had enough of this board. :lol this past few days since Luke and this, it's just not a cool place to be.

Your not the only one, from reading the comments here, its miserable.
So much moaning about an effing figure for not being perfect, its getting ridiculous.

8055923012_56dedbc296_z.jpg

Looks like the knobs here think this is pants!

at least look at the bright side.... no oil leaks.

I dont think it does, the DX02 looks like a man with tight clothes on, the DX12 looks like a muscular man with armor on as it should imo. The cowl is awful tho, i use to think PERS was a fun gimmick but now it ruins the likeness i ****ing hate it.

:lol Sorry to disagree but the DX12 just looks like a fat guy on the bat-suit.

Bale on TDK and TDKR is more an athletic man than muscular man.. He doesn't look fat to me.

oldvf.jpg

Your not the only one, from reading the comments here, its miserable.
So much moaning about an effing figure for not being perfect, its getting ridiculous.

I feel like with Hot Toy's third attempt at this, we deserved more. Simple as that. I understand the be happy with what you get mindset but these figures aren't cheap. People are going to complain obviously for something they are dishing out big bucks for

I have to agree.

count me in on that...

:lol Sorry to disagree but the DX12 just looks like a fat guy on the bat-suit.

Bale on TDK and TDKR is more an athletic man than muscular man.. He doesn't look fat to me.

neither does the figure

People are going to complain obviously for something they are dishing out big bucks for

Then people can always NOT dish out big bucks for that thing if they're not happy. It's a free effin' world.

Then people can always NOT dish out big bucks for that thing if they're not happy. It's a free effin' world.

but...but you don't understand....they wanted their dollie so bad and wanted to dish out all that money

Exactly. It's a free effin world so people can complain. I mean what do some people expect on message boards? That everyone's going to agree on everything? Some of you call it nitpicking. I call it constructive criticism

That's exactly why Hot Toys gets so lazy.. they do terrible figures like this one, and people still buy it :slap :slap :slap

Exactly. It's a free effin world so people can complain. I mean what do some people expect on message boards? That everyone's going to agree on everything?

that's like one of the things that probably doesn't happen here too often except in the overpriced custom figure threads and the ever pleasent star wars custom section

That's exactly why Hot Toys gets so lazy.. they do terrible figures like this one, and people still buy it :slap :slap :slap

or maybe b/c not everyone thinks that it's terrible like you and the few collectors here that make up probably not even half of collectors in the world that buy these??

Last edited:

Exactly. It's a free effin world so people can complain. I mean what do some people expect on message boards? That everyone's going to agree on everything?

No, of course not. But what exactly does complaining accomplish you think? Making an observation is fine but after it's been made why not leave it at that and move on?

Yeah...when pigs fly, I know.

No, of course not. But what exactly does complaining accomplish you think? Making an observation is fine but after it's been made why not leave it at that and move on?

Yeah...when pigs fly, I know.

I guess it's more like what it should of been then what we got. It's like a sports draft. You see a guy with the potential to be a great, draft him and he ends up a being a bum. I guess with all the complains, some people just can't let it go, especially those who had it on PO and made payments for this already.

I myself personally think the figure can be salvaged. Yes I find the head sculpt atrocious but once they start piecing the figure off, I intend to get the body for myself

I think it turned out fine. The eye symmetry is a worry, that looks ordinary, hopefully they all arent like that.

Back