HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah.. that's what the Tumbler costed to me.. after shipping and import taxes. And no counting the $50 I lost due to the NRD, (because I cancelled from SSC) and not counting my $11 reward points I used on the Tumbler that I lost too. I lost a lot of money on the Tumbler.. but to me it is "the most have" collectible piece... I don't really care about anything else ... But eventually I'll get the DX12 if it turn out to be good looking (already own the DX02).

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I am sure if I had the DX02, I'd still want this 12. Actually, I'm keeping an eye out for the 02 over here.

Yeah we were all...yeah right Indy is coming that fast..........:panic:

From the looks of it now, Bespin Luke is coming without any lead time from overseas.

Maybe HT has/will handle some of their bigger releases in this manner. :dunno

$870 on a tumbler!!!!.i was *****ibg about paying $510..jeez, I had it easy...

$375 plus a taxi fare.
Right. I have to check out release date for DX12. If October, that'll be good, and maybe Joker 2.0 will still be out for December .

Just now looked at SSC's site page for this - it still says December.

I hope it stays at December...need to space things a bit...

From the looks of it now, Bespin Luke is coming without any lead time from overseas.

Maybe HT has/will handle some of their bigger releases in this manner. :dunno

Yep..........thing is hard to believe Bats so soon...wish we knew the real scoop...........................hopefully clarification in days ahead:gah:

Just called SSC customer service and she said that the DX12 will be a split shipment. They will be receiving the first shipment within the next 30 days, like the newsletter says. Then the rest of the shipment will be coming in December, like originally planned. She didn't know the size of the shipment right now so their is no way to know how many preorders will be filled early. Hot Toys gave them no reason why some are arriving early. Does anyone recall Hot Toys doing an early split shipment before?

Just called SSC customer service and she said that the DX12 will be a split shipment. They will be receiving the first shipment within the next 30 days, like the newsletter says. Then the rest of the shipment will be coming in December, like originally planned. She didn't know the size of the shipment right now so their is no way to know how many preorders will be filled early. Hot Toys gave them no reason why some are arriving early. Does anyone recall Hot Toys doing an early split shipment before?

No I don't................darn wish I would have POed earlier,,but THANKS for the info, sounds solid!:hi5:

:goodpost:

I wonder if the EX will be in this shipment or if that will arrive in December? Have to wait and see I guess.

What exclusive? With the DX12? I don't recall one. :dunno

Yeah...never mind...I messed up. Sorry for any confusion or panic I instilled in anyone. I have so much on pre-order I can't keep them straight.

Absolutley no problem buddy, I panicked there for a second because I thought that I missed an exclusive.
:lolI'd say a lot of people who have stuff on pre-order are starting to panic after the news about this guy in the last few hours.

Either way batman will be here very soon ........sweeeeeeeeeet....i have to wait til december but he's not getting delayed ........

Didn't Keaton Batman have a split shipment?

yes they did a lot had to wait for keaton .......not me ha ha...ordered right away....

yes they did a lot had to wait for keaton .......not me ha ha...ordered right away....

you are right..like three month wait.
hopefully with dx 12 only a month or so wait after first shipment...

Why does everyone seem like they haven't heard of split shipments all of sudden? It's been that way for just about all releases since or even before the Captain America First Avenger figure :huh

Im starting to think the early batman shipment will only go to ssc.......

Back