HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If this is true it will be that fastest time between announcement to seller I have seen since getting in to hot toys. ( only 2 1/2 years )

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

some one can post here the anouncement on the newsletter? I can't find it.

It would be so awesome to have this in time for xmas. I ordered from OSB though. So I have a bit longer to wait :(

Here is a snap shot of the newsletter

Will not get it if that damn cowl hasn't been tweaked.

Jeff dean at SS says its on its way. I placed order on 8/31 under single pay. I wonder how many people preordered this....any thoughts?

Supposedly some guy on facebook emailed SS to clarify and SS said they are indeed getting a partial shipment. But I still have a hard time believing it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

:clap:clap Alright! Can't wait to have him!!

This is shipping next month? :rock

Maybe Hottoys has figured out the a 2 year wait for a figure is ****ing blasphemy. :lol

holey $#!7 cant believe its true!!!!!!!!!
and cant wait!!!!

Aw, yeah. This is awesome, can't wait for this figure to come in.

If it really really is true then I hope I'm part of the first batch. Ordered way back in July :pray:

I preorderd in early august with alter ego.....hmmm....wonder how this is going to work and still hide it from my wife..

i want an oficial information about this... I'm trying not to get to excited about this... but its almost imposible :panic:

I usually get the 1st batch cause I always PO soon as it is up on SS but I'm hoping they show new pics of the cowl. Still torn whether to keep my PO or cancel and get a medicom since I have dx02 to make a Medix.

I preorderd in early august with alter ego.....hmmm....wonder how this is going to work and still hide it from my wife..

I hope the partial shipment hits AE!

But it would be nice if he came early, would make Xmas time alot easier especially sicne the MGS Figures and possible Joker v2 would be out by then.

I hope the partial shipment hits AE!

But it would be nice if he came early, would make Xmas time alot easier especially sicne the MGS Figures and possible Joker v2 would be out by then.

I think joker will be on january

It would really surprised me if this is true. I mean that's a 2 month jump ahead of schedule which is unusual for HT. plus there's the recent announcement of "coming soon releases" and batman wasn't one of them.

If there is a partial shipment coming, it will depend on how many orders SSC has to fill for their POs before they ship out excess to their distributors. Usually first shipment is for SSC then the second shipment goes to the distributors

Back