HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Aggh. Still undecided, I am only gonnna get one batman, and I doubt I'll get any more to go with him, so what do I do, 1/6, or 1:4. 1/4 looks pretty darn large.

If you are just getting a Batman without anything else maybe 1:4 is for you. I want to get other vehicles so 1/6 is better for me. I just hope they don't start making 1/4 vehicles

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

really do wish Hot Toys somehow change their mind and include at least the backpack in the final retail package for DX12, the backpack gives an absolutely sleek finish on Batman. personally i dont dig the cape that much

DO they still have powerwheels cars for kids? I seen a while back some one made a tumbler go kart for his kid..It was pretty cool actually ..Just get one of those for your 1/4 bats...probably cheaper ..ha ha...

If you are just getting a Batman without anything else maybe 1:4 is for you. I want to get other vehicles so 1/6 is better for me. I just hope they don't start making 1/4 vehicles

I hope they do :monkey3

my 1/6 batmobile 650 ..I don't want to know what a 1/4 would be ?

really do wish Hot Toys somehow change their mind and include at least the backpack in the final retail package for DX12, the backpack gives an absolutely sleek finish on Batman. personally i dont dig the cape that much

totally agree with you, i like the back pack on so much more than the cape...so i bought one to go with my dx12. Cost me $25 with shipment, expensive but worth it

I agree, looks much cooler with the backpack, that's how I have my dx02.

totally agree with you, i like the back pack on so much more than the cape...so i bought one to go with my dx12. Cost me $25 with shipment, expensive but worth it

$25!? thats cheap :panic::panic: where did you get it??

I'm hoping they'll use a wider shouldered body for the DX12. It still looks great but i think that would make it perfect. The 1/4 got the proportions spot on imo.
DX12
578814_345298318878041_1751726945_n.jpg
QS01
IMG_4780.jpg

The dx12 picture above has different mouth piece (neutral face)? Its not one of three expression I saw in promo picture. I really like this face.

Last edited:

578814_345298318878041_1751726945_n.jpg

Dina-nina dina-nina CATMAN!

Lighting makes him look very feline here.

The dx12 picture above has different mouth piece (neutral face)? Its not one of three expression I saw in promo picture. I really like this face.

the flash makes it looks looks bad ...then again flash makes everything look bad .

I've got to say that the pictures taken at this thing..for the most part, were terrible. Did you see how hideous the pics of the DX11 Joker came out?

Last edited:

I've got to say that the pictures taken at this thing..for the most part, were terrible. Did you see how hideous the pics of the DX11 Joker came out?

yea they weren't that great .

I mean I love Heath Ledger's Joker, but the way that guy took the pics of the DX11 laughing head just creeped me out.

Based on the last few Batman's Hot Toys have put out did most of them have the cracking of the suit or has that been fixed on this one? Hoping it has been fixed because I almost got the Bruce Wayne exclusive last year but passed at the time cause I was low on funds at the time.

I mean I love Heath Ledger's Joker, but the way that guy took the pics of the DX11 laughing head just creeped me out.

its a good sculpt though will be getting the dx11.

Based on the last few Batman's Hot Toys have put out did most of them have the cracking of the suit or has that been fixed on this one? Hoping it has been fixed because I almost got the Bruce Wayne exclusive last year but passed at the time cause I was low on funds at the time.

This isn't a rubber suit, so this figure shouldn't have the problem. Mesh undersuit with armor pieces over it.

I sold my exclusive begins batman and regret it but this bat will make up for it ,and was the one i wanted..glad the suit didn't turn out greyish like was thinking after seeing early movie pics ...

One thing that always bugged me about the dx02 suit was how shiny/oily the "trenches" on the legs were, and by the looks of some of the pics it cracked exactly where I thought it would. I sold mine a while back, not because anything was wrong with it, but because I was paranoid that one day I'd be sitting with a useless suit. If you like the dx02 because of the features I understand keeping it, but if you don't care about the sonar, backpack, or the stand, then I would sell it while you can.

Back