HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thinking about buying the Batman and Joker 2.0. These would be my first 2 scale figures as I've always been a statue guy.

Don't know much about Hot Toys, but they look so great I got to order them. But I would have a question for you guys ; do these figures stand by themselves when displayed or do they need that little stand picking them up from the crotch?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The figures can stand by them self, but is always safer is you get the stand with them… sometimes they come with loose articulations in the ankle (like whiplash). It also depends how you pose them. But since these DX figures have better bases I don't think it would be a problem to stand them with their stand. ;)

Thinking about buying the Batman and Joker 2.0. These would be my first 2 scale figures as I've always been a statue guy.

Don't know much about Hot Toys, but they look so great I got to order them. But I would have a question for you guys ; do these figures stand by themselves when displayed or do they need that little stand picking them up from the crotch?

they usually stand by themselves, the stand is kinda for display purpose.

Yeah, you can usually get them to stand on their own but the stand is usually the safer and better option for display.

$25!? thats cheap :panic::panic: where did you get it??

I bought it from a guy called myhottoys2011 on eBay. He didn't have it on sale but I messaged him and it turned out he had one, we did the transaction through PayPal. He might have another one.

He is a very decent guy, very friendly as well.

Also there is a guy here called The_One who was gonna sell me a back pack for £15/$24 but by then I already got one off eBay. You could message him and see if he still has it.

Some nice shots from ToyWorld...not sure if they've been posted here:

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40738&extra=&page=3

Thanks for the link!

In it, there's a post that says:
"To put on layers of heavy armor Zhongyao keep the handsome figure, so the ferrite selection made by Michael Jackson generous style improved body equipped with 32 joints. " <Google Translated>

Now, doesn't that mean that we have Michael Jackson inside that suit?!?!

1207231950dacf7f9e3ef7b99f.jpg

And what's with the fat thigh?

Another reason to go with the 1/4 version. It's hard to get this suit to work in a smaller scale. Too much chunkiness caused by all of those details being fitted onto a 12" frame.

Notice how this one doesn't have the love handles, not even on an up-shot:

7666374782_4c9fa34491_b.jpg

attachment.php

And I think the kneecaps are a bit too low. Those bulges are where the actual knees are, right?

Well, I only collect 1/6 figures. Having a 1/4, no matter how good, would ruin my little collection.

I bought it from a guy called myhottoys2011 on eBay. He didn't have it on sale but I messaged him and it turned out he had one, we did the transaction through PayPal. He might have another one.

He is a very decent guy, very friendly as well.
Also there is a guy here called The_One who was gonna sell me a back pack for £15/$24 but by then I already got one off eBay. You could message him and see if he still has it.

thanks buddy. thinking to get a backpack and sonar head :lol

Excellent, excellent figure! After seeing this movie I really want one! This, and the Joker 2.0! I almost need to rob a bank since I'm also getting entire Avengers line too! :panic:

(J/K about the bank, btw.... Wouldn't want any masked vigilante's kicking down my door! :horror)

1207121953edeba2ef832a3d5a.jpg

12072319509bdede68f54d9f58.jpg

1207121957c4b086029a2526f8.jpg

1207121957d7a1765a13cf3907.jpg

12072319509ee752c947332388.jpg

Last edited:

Just the HS alone makes this figure worth getting....add a TT body and a suit and you basically get 2 figures for the price of one haha..

This will be my first Nolan BM figure. After seeing the movie, I was even more excited I have this guy on pre-oreder. I like it as is, but his shoulder pads could benefit by being somehwat smaller.

Why can't we get the empty cowl? Don't care if it's exclusive. I mean the 1/4 scale one haz it.

Why can't we get the empty cowl? Don't care if it's exclusive. I mean the 1/4 scale one haz it.

Agreed! That way we'll be able to use the Bale sculpt while placing the cowl in one of his hands.

Had a request for some profile pictures of DX12 from Anicom, so here ya go:

batmanside2.jpg

batmanside1.jpg

Wasn't a fan of the neck in the before releases but I think they got this right.

Seems like there is a big gap between the cowl's eyeholes and the figure's eyes

Back