HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Haha. Not saying it's awesome and poseable. Just saying it still looks good. It is a statue. And I'm fine with that.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

:lol, that's the first thing I thought of too when I saw that pic.
I thought it was the dx12 though.
Hopefully its just a matter of futzing, but some images of the dx12's abs are not too flattering.
I'm almost certain its just futzing though.

We'll see, and I hope you're right, but I don't think the distance between abs and ribs will ever be right without modification.

tdkbats.jpg

DX02 is still awesome.

Badass.

wow, how did you get such an extreme pose with those elbows, i'm impressed.

Pfft, whomever came up with the name the rubber statue was crazy.

Don't tempt me to break out old pics of the wide variety of poses I got that sucker in. :tap

Watching the Dark Knight soon Wahahaha Hahahahahaha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i just got back from seeing the movie - i loved it! i won't spoil anything, so that's all i'll say about the movie.

now to figure out how i'm going to pay for all the HT Dark Knight Rises products ....

Aw so lucky mate, I'm only seeing it tomorrow :gah:

tdkbats.jpg

DX02 is still awesome.

That is beautiful :clap

Just finished TDKR its so awesome too awesome for words

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just came from TDKR HAHAHA

Pre TDKR:
Batman/BW : Bought :)
Bat-pod : Bought :)

Post TDKR:
Batman/BW : SO BOUGHT :rock
Bat-pod : SO BOUGHT :rock
Catwoman : SO BOUGHT :rock

and i didnt expect this:
THA BAT: SO BOUGHT :rock

Just came from TDKR HAHAHA

Pre TDKR:
Batman/BW : Bought :)
Bat-pod : Bought :)

Post TDKR:
Batman/BW : SO BOUGHT :rock
Bat-pod : SO BOUGHT :rock
Catwoman : SO BOUGHT :rock

and i didnt expect this:
THA BAT: SO BOUGHT :rock

:thud: how can you afford all this?? I think I'll have to sell my soul to get the money for all these figures :panic:

:thud: how can you afford all this?? I think I'll have to sell my soul to get the money for all these figures :panic:

I dont collect other stuff* so most likely that's all im gonna buy for 2013 :lol

*except avengers, but thats for 2012 :lol

Ok, I have to wait untill july 26 to watch the movie, so to don't get any kind of spoiler, you'll not see me around here from july 20 to july 27 .... =/ ...

That good?

27 hours to go for me :panic:
mhhhmmmm leaves you with the feeling of ... nvm shall not post it just don't underestimate this film ...

I saw this at an early screening held by a local comic store. Nicola Scott, the artist from Earth 2 was there...what a beauty. I won a cool poster. Will definitely see this again on the weekend.

So...to those of you who've seen the film, does it make you more excited for this figure, or does it make you want to cancel your PO? Haha..

So...to those of you who've seen the film, does it make you more excited for this figure, or does it make you want to cancel your PO? Haha..

Definitely MORE EXCITEDDDDDDDD :monkey3

I want catwoman more than Batman and Bane after watching the movie! :panic::panic::panic:

Back