HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I hope HT adds the little Ipad thing which Batman is seen holding in the trailers.

We got so many accessories with the'89 Joker. I can see them adding one extra item here.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Still mad because of the boots :sadpanda:

:lecture
:mad:

It doesn't look like there is a panel on the back of his head for the PERS thank goodness.

Thank heavens for that

I want to slap the person who posed these figures at SDCC. One of the worst futzers ever.

Absolutely

stuff than has actually gone backward from the DX02. If things don't improve when I see the first actual in hand pics this will be an easy cancellation for me & I'll live with the DX02.

Don't like the boots/ bat clogs, chest is weird, cowl still looks weird, emblem off, cape still sucks...and more.

Well overall DX12 >>>>> DX02 for me, but there ARE a few things more accurate on the DX02.

- Bat head on the symbol
- The armour between the chest piece and the neck, specifically those collar bone kevlar pieces
- Spacing between the ab armour and the rib armour
- One piece BOOT!

That's about it, but it does bug me that HT goes backward on some things :slap

Everyone who loves this figure, good for them and am not going to get into a p**sing contest because there is no right or wrong.

My view on this figure is that this should had been there their golden crown after Batman 89 and their 3rd attempt at this figure. Apart from adding fabric, a bigger head compared to the Dx02 and its body and a great Bruce head this figure is the least looking Batman Figure overall, seriously it could be anyone under that Cowl.

Personally i think the Cowl is way off, the eyes still off, mouth pieces are the the worst yet, chest armour is to low, shoulder pads still way to big, stomach and ribs armour way off, neck still long, bat symbol is wrong, legs shape way off, bat shoes.

This is my view and am not going to tell anyone who thinks this figure is great that they are wrong, but I expected more from a third attempt. Alot of people telling people who have a different view that they are wrong.

Personally, I think it looks pretty good - but I never bought any of the Dark Knight figures, except for the bank robber Joker. I preordered the new Joker 2.0 so I caved for this one too. Even though HT will still come out with the Batman Returns figures..I think they have been doing a good job with the 89 batman and the DX 11 & 12.
So now I need to try and resist Bane & Catwoman...all my funds end up going to HT........

Everyone who loves this figure, good for them and am not going to get into a p**sing contest because there is no right or wrong.

My view on this figure is that this should had been there their golden crown after Batman 89 and their 3rd attempt at this figure. Apart from adding fabric, a bigger head compared to the Dx02 and its body and a great Bruce head this figure is the least looking Batman Figure overall, seriously it could be anyone under that Cowl.

Personally i think the Cowl is way off, the eyes still off, mouth pieces are the the worst yet, chest armour is to low, shoulder pads still way to big, stomach and ribs armour way off, neck still long, bat symbol is wrong, legs shape way off, bat shoes.

This is my view and am not going to tell anyone who thinks this figure is great that they are wrong, but I expected more from a third attempt. Alot of people telling people who have a different view that they are wrong.

As time has gone on I'm feeling the same. It certainly isn't a dead-ringer for Bale's TDK batman as the Keaton figure is for keaton.

I think I'll still buy it but it boggles the mind that they got Keaton right in one attempt but just don't seem to nail any Bale Batman.

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-008.jpg
eqz23m.jpg

Also I don't think the head's on properly, especially when you compare it to the Toy Hunters display figure
aAdUOKld9iubV_pqJpNVnQ.jpg

It's probably another magnetic head?

:goodpost:

The neck is pure perfection in the Toy Hunters pics.

For me there's just not enough improvement to warrant another $250...in it's current state...if others are happy more power to you. I'd rather live with the one I have & put that money toward something else.

It may be "more accurate" but currently not "movie accurate" enough at this time for me. Like I said, we'll see.

Just wait till a great futzer/photographer get's a hold of this, like OMG. Then we'll see. Oh yes, we... will... see.

I be happy with the previous release but I missed that boat. Hope I will be in time to PO this one!

Kudos to HT for revealing the full figure (and not showing us foam cutouts and photos of boxes)!

As time has gone on I'm feeling the same. It certainly isn't a dead-ringer for Bale's TDK batman as the Keaton figure is for keaton.

I think I'll still buy it but it boggles the mind that they got Keaton right in one attempt but just don't seem to nail any Bale Batman.

Always loved this photo of my Dx 02 standing on my son's bed, but your right I was hoping this figure was going to Bale big time under that cowl.

You just know someone is gonna smash the dx02 and dx12 together and make the perfect figure!

Hope they learned with the Keaton Bats and solved the oil problem. :pray:

There wasn't any oil problem with Keaton Batman. Unless you mean they solved the problem with Keaton Batman.

You just know someone is gonna smash the dx02 and dx12 together and make the perfect figure!

Mouthpieces look interchangeable. If you preferred the DX02 likeness ... just use the DX02 likeness.

SnakeDoc

Pics by Jay_C

zEMxMtNv5rxoBNJx042Zpg.jpg

aAdUOKld9iubV_pqJpNVnQ.jpg

eSJrhXHbkqiChRIjOPfPTw.jpg

uOBVWwvuv05D7ZfcBjZC_A.jpg

WB9EKAs.CpjhJZifCyAcrQ.jpg

ylRaPfqp6L.6s9jQImGCFw.jpg

1vPYkDyL3HCRdAQRyrR10Q.jpg

gzn9zBJ39kHBWRR1vtTbXw.jpg

Qcm9BIBpRXQmErkwzkUQZA.jpg

XqFRauHDwYsB9cnxJl73zQ.jpg

Bumping the awesomeness.

I geniunely honestly think the SDCC figure looks to be a completely different figure to the one above, shown at Toy Hunters. (que smart ass comments, lol) I know it actually is a different figure but it looks so much different, the neck, mouthpiece. Maybe it's just the lighting but it looks so epic above compared to the SDCC one that's on display.

I don't know how anyone would pick the DX02 over this, DX12 is so much more realistic in it's build, it's more accurate overall and to me this one looks better. I'm a little sad that people think this figure is a fail, cause I couldn't be happier, Think Platty is the only one that feels the way I do judging by his posts. Haha anyways, I'm super excited for this, it'll be awesome.

I'm sorry for sounding like a fool...

But where does one Pre-Order this? Is it avaiblibe for Pre-Order yet?

Haven't had my Computer in working condition the past Month so haven't been keeping up. :(

Back