HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Anyone else notice the last forearm blade looks broken in this pic? I've heard about people having them break off before, but to post a pic with an imperfection like that on a new DX figure seems pretty ____ty. Especially when they expect us to dish out $ 240 + tax!

:lol

Thing is they use quite a few different capes for the films, depending on the scenes/lightning etc.

That shot and the HK gliding shot appear to show scallops, but then when he's in non-gliding situations, I don't believe they use scalloped capes.

But wouldn't it then stand to reason that he ALWAYS has a scalloped cape, since it's scalloped when gliding? I'm talking movie-universe wise :lecture

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Anyone else notice the last forearm blade looks broken in this pic? I've heard about people having them break off before, but to post a pic with an imperfection like that on a new DX figure seems pretty ____ty. Especially when they expect us to dish out $ 240 + tax!
:rotfl
Good catch sir

It must of broken (and fixed) sometime during the shoot. If you look at the other pics it's fine

Where's the red circle gang to post it on HT FB page?? : lol

I noticed in description it says 3A batteries for the stand? What am I missing, I don't see how anything on the stand lights up?

Preordered my first Batman btw!

First DX, first Batman :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY0ojMHI5vk[/ame]

Two small lights, front corners. Absolutely pointless feature tbh.

Really really pointless, my god then to require three batteries for that?

bataracket.jpg

:lol

"You'll never win Bane. I'll always be here to combat your freewheeling balls of anarchy with the steady racquet of justice."

So I guess the doomsayers that infer that TDKR is gonna suck might be right after all?

:wink1:

Really really pointless, my god then to require three batteries for that?

Yup. They never look good turned on for me. So I never bother putting batteries in them.

Hardly use stands to begin with.

Ok, I know I said I hate the face plate sculpts. Now I hate the cowl as well. It's still not right is it? Why can't they just sculpt an exact copy? Thats what everyone wants at the end of the day.
Medi is still the most accurate cowl!

And looking back over those proto pics with the specs. Huge amount of photoshop going on there, much more than usual for HT specs IMO.
The horrendous toothy grin plate almost looks like an illustration.

So why have they rushed these out? Is the EB full reveal imminent?

:)

Wait 5 more months :gah:

Still on holidays! :rock

Free Wifi _____es! :wink1:

Get with it Platty :pfft:

My holiday was, Wake up, feel like death round a pool all day, get ready, go out, death by alcohol. Repeated for ten days. :monkey1

I think I got stung by using the 3G over there :lol oopsie.

So why have they rushed these out? Is the EB full reveal imminent?

:)

I'd say the full reveal is definitely imminent with them having a spot at the Diamond booth next week at comic con. That's probably why we haven't seen any response teasers from Bill. He probably figures, what's one more week. They're probably on the plane on the way to Cali right now :lol

Does anyone know if they at least managed to get his neck right this time and not have it be ridiculously long?

Back