HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

hey guys, here are photos of Jaxons great new custom cowl. A big improvment over the stock.

hCmCX6X.jpg

Qr01WwY.jpg

siHTGOe.jpg

Amazing photos man. So pleased I ordered one when I did!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

thanks Capn!

I think you may be avle to still order one Barrow Roll. @jjjjjjaxon on instagram

I dug up all of my old Hot Toys recently to sell them. I sold a big part of my collection here a couple of years ago but kept my favorites. Now I'm selling those aswell but I don't feel like paying for premium membership just to post in the sales thread. So I'm taking a chanse and posting here. If anyone wants to buy a DX12, send me a PM for details :) .

thanks Capn!

I think you may be avle to still order one Barrow Roll. @jjjjjjaxon on instagram

Hey man amazing photos! I just want to know if you did mods on your DX12 or is it stock? Thanks

Batman TDKR modded:
- Body swapped with bigger and muscular body
- custom cape

RESULT:
- Improved articulation
- Better looking Batman

BATMAN TDKR NEW BODY (3006) ed1a SR UC.jpg

Wow looks fantastic! :thud:

Switching the underlying body must have been quite an undertaking. If I may ask, what body did you use?

Batman TDKR modded:
- Body swapped with bigger and muscular body
- custom cape

RESULT:
- Improved articulation
- Better looking Batman

View attachment 465046

That is awesome-fantastic work! Need to know details!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could possibly be a Wolverine body- I think that's what most people have found works.

ARTICULATION TEST
- Major improvement on articulation after swapped the body. Now able to do this pose.
- Yes, the body is wolverine body customized.

BATMAN TDKR NEW BODY (3029) ed1a SR UC.jpg

gfNEeli.jpg

GWBR0UQ.jpg

qAzaU2b.jpg

oaq7sfP.jpg

ULx6QEV.jpg

What the hell did I buy? This was listed as a cheap BIN on eBay as a Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman and had the DX base in the pic. The ****ing thing has NO body inside it. No foot pegs, large gash in the back, and the suit feels like a rubber shell that can't move. Even if there was a body inside I can't see how it would move. Any ideas? I'm just going to return this thing, but I was wondering what the hell it was.

The body looks like the suit from the Toy Legends Armory set. Definitely not the DX12 Batman body.

^I think that's the DX02 body.

The body looks like the suit from the Toy Legends Armory set. Definitely not the DX12 Batman body.

I haven't heard of that, will look it up, thanks.

^I think that's the DX02 body.

What baffles me is that if it's an actual HT product, was there zero articulation? Like you literally can't bend the elbows on this.

edit: shells075 was right! I looked up a YT review of the Toys Legends Armory and it comes with a hollow KO of the batsuit to put inside. This guy modded it to put a neck in there and put the other heads on. Thanks! I knew it was a little roll of the dice getting something so cheap but every once in a while someone is just clearing out old crap they don't want and hoped it was a winner.

Just curious, how much did you pay for the parts?

Get your money back on that. It is not a DX12.

I initiated a return and the seller accepted immediately. I knew I was going to win but glad they didn't put up a fight.

Just curious, how much did you pay for the parts?

The whole thing was $100+ shipping. It was a buy it now and newly listed so I thought I was getting a steal and not robbed lol. The base is from DX12 right? I think everything else was from the KO body or from DX02.

I'm finally completely happy with my Dark Knight Batman.
This figure was almost a decade in the making.

Its funny cause, on some days, I still go back and re-read the old Medix thread and I've said on many occasions
that I always wanted a Medicom head. I've had many different DK heads including a couple of customs,
but I've always had my heart set on a Medicom Batman head.

After all these years, I finally got one, and I'm not disappointed.
Love it so much. There's a sentimental value to this head, as as I said, I've been wanting to get
one for almost a decade.

CuxSmMi.jpg

hrGYbgZ.jpg

peKDWU6.jpg

snJA8MA.jpg

K1Cl7Io.jpg

hmcrPUH.jpg

HqTlK90.jpg

3mu1yBJ.jpg

Nv34eYu.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome pics. Love the diorama. Can you share your full list of mods to batman? He looks amazing [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back