HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

In an attempt to bring it back to DX12, I found some old pics of my DX12 on the batpod, no mods, just patient posing. I've gotten him to hold the handles better since then, but you can see it's still not quite there yet. This was before my focus on the lens broke.

Anyhow, which mouth do you all prefer, mean mouth or growling mouth?
I would imagine that Bruce wouldn't want to swallow any bugs while riding the Batpod, so I'm gonna have to say the closed "mean" mouth.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I will be doing the neck mod (I'm gonna buy a spare neck post) but here is my DX12 -

8e3a9a3a.jpg

It's off topic, but since we are all Batman fans I just wanted to share this amazing pic with all of you that was found somewhere on the web (can't remember)

Now back to the movie thread...I mean DX12 thread lol

I saw that months ago, and agreed. It's really nice. I sent it to my friend who's a die hard batman fan and said it's the best picture he's ever seen.

8e3a9a3a.jpg

There is something about pics like these that really shows how complex the Batman character really is compared to the other top DC heroes. Just by looking at this pic, i start to i think of multiple scenarios that could have led to this exact pose especially dealing withe Batman's character/world. if you swapped out Batman and put other heroes like Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, it wouldn't really have much of an impact like it does with the Batman version. The viewer could tell that whatever happened leading to this pic, Batman fought tooth and nail to protect that child.

Which of the neck mods are you doing Sid? Are you going to just crack it open and remove the grommet or are you going to shave it down like Mags did?

I will be doing the neck mod (I'm gonna buy a spare neck post) but here is my DX12

I really wish somebody would try and re-do the Enterbay Batmans faceplates to fit the DX12

Question guys. Does anyone know how to remove the battery cover of the EMP gun?

Which of the neck mods are you doing Sid? Are you going to just crack it open and remove the grommet or are you going to shave it down like Mags did?

That will probably be all I do buddy. I have seen Maglor's mod of sanding down the post a bit to get it even lower but just removing the grommet I think should be low enough.

Are you doing the mod mate?

yeah i think i'll just remove the grommet too

I might try and pack under his traps to raise the chestplate up marginally and heat it up so theres a slope from the shoulders if it'll work

That will probably be all I do buddy. I have seen Maglor's mod of sanding down the post a bit to get it even lower but just removing the grommet I think should be low enough.

Are you doing the mod mate?

yeah i think i'll just remove the grommet too

I might try and pack under his traps to raise the chestplate up marginally and heat it up so theres a slope from the shoulders if it'll work

I think Clipperking has a recent video of the mod and did it quite similar to Maglor.

I will just remove the grommet first and see if that suits me before taking it further.

Yeah I did the mod of heating up the chest plate and shoulder pads to get it tight and flush to the body.

If you remove the grommet does it limit the neck articulated forward and back more than it already is? without having to check the mod thread

I've heated the shoulder pads up to sit flush to his shoulders too. I'm hoping if i heat where the cape clips hole are to have a slope instead of being straight it might make his neck seem shorter while giving him some traps too

I think Clipperking has a recent video of the mod and did it quite similar to Maglor.

I will just remove the grommet first and see if that suits me before taking it further.

Yeah I did the mod of heating up the chest plate and shoulder pads to get it tight and flush to the body.

If you remove the grommet does it limit the neck articulated forward and back more than it already is? without having to check the mod thread

I've heated the shoulder pads up to sit flush to his shoulders too. I'm hoping if i heat where the cape clips hole are to have a slope instead of being straight it might make his neck seem shorter while giving him some traps too

Not quite sure buddy I too would have to check the mod thread.

It will be interesting to see your mod when you have it done.

8e3a9a3a.jpg

It's off topic, but since we are all Batman fans I just wanted to share this amazing pic with all of you that was found somewhere on the web (can't remember)

Now back to the movie thread...I mean DX12 thread lol

I saw that months ago, and agreed. It's really nice. I sent it to my friend who's a die hard batman fan and said it's the best picture he's ever seen.

Indeed. BEST. PIC. EVER! I salute the artist! :hi5:

I'm going to get myself another few items for the DX12 soon. A custom backpack (no way will I pay for the DX02 one), another neck peg (to do the neck mod) and an empty cowl but this is were it gets tricky.

I was just going to pick up one from the exclusive version of Catwomen but the custom ones from eBay look decent enough. My question is has anyone here bought one of the custom cowls and if so what is the quality like?

I have one of the custom cowls and it's fine. Works great with Bruce.

I have one of the custom cowls and it's fine. Works great with Bruce.

Yeah the exclusive Catwomen ones are expensive but I have seen one for a reasonable price and I was going to pick it up but I could save money if I got a custom one instead.

Thanks buddy, any pics?

Yeah the exclusive Catwomen ones are expensive but I have seen one for a reasonable price and I was going to pick it up but I could save money if I got a custom one instead.

Thanks buddy, any pics?

:hi5:
Go for it, you will be happy with it. I see them for like $15 now.
No close up pics but I am sure you can find a few here
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40789

It looks like Batman just delivered a new born baby from a killer ******.

Thanks buddy, any pics?

To hell with that Catwoman EX cowl. Get the cheap one on eBay. I've had one for a couple years and I like it. It does the job.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back