HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just pulled my DX 12 out of the box and he appears to have what can only be described as a leaky codpiece! Very similar to the oily abs problem with the old DX 2. Anyone else had this issue or am I just being "lucky" again? :(

How dare you derail this movie discussion thread by asking about an action figure!!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Affleck is a closer to what Batman should be than 160 pound weakling Keaton ever was so once the movie is released the angry nerds will be forced to shut up.

Affleck is a closer to what Batman should be than 160 pound weakling Keaton ever was so once the movie is released the angry nerds will be forced to shut up.

I've met him in person and he's a pretty big guy. I thought there were many better candidates for the role but that doesn't mean I'm not open to seeing his interpretation of the character. My biggest concerns are his voice (since in the films I've seen of him, which aren't that many, he hasn't used a deep tone that would sound menacing), and secondly the fact that he kind of trashed Daredevil and the superhero genre in an interview I heard a long while back. I'm sure he has changed his outlook on it though.

:exactly: Keaton was alright as Batman but a terrible Bruce Wayne. i think Kilmer's Bruce Wayne felt more convincing as a damaged individual than Keaton's.

But regarding Affleck as the new Batman, I've thought about it for a few days now and i seriously believe he will do the role justice in MOS sequel.

I really bought Clooney's Bruce Wayne though. I could almost believe he was really a wealthy, womanizing playboy.

I've met him in person and he's a pretty big guy. I thought there were many better candidates for the role but that doesn't mean I'm not open to seeing his interpretation of the character. My biggest concerns are his voice (since in the films I've seen of him, which aren't that many, he hasn't used a deep tone that would sound menacing), and secondly the fact that he kind of trashed Daredevil and the superhero genre in an interview I heard a long while back. I'm sure he has changed his outlook on it though.

You met Affleck?

Yeah, I didn't know he was a big guy. Just checking his info, and he's a couple inches shorter than me.

I wonder if he'll just do a quiet voice like Keaton did.

Actually I dont think so. I don't think Affleck bringsa lot of star power but maybe he will after Argo. I think a lot of people will wait for reviews which will crush the movie because there is no way it's going to live up to the hype even if it's a decent movie. If it's as good as MOS (which I liked) I think it will be considered a failure because that isn't going to be good enough

MOS got awful reviews and still did alright for itself. If Affleck has any input into the script and can maybe even help Snyder along the way with his directing it can only help the movie imo and would probably help with the reviews.

You met Affleck?

Yeah, I didn't know he was a big guy. Just checking his info, and he's a couple inches shorter than me.

I wonder if he'll just do a quiet voice like Keaton did.

I guess to more accurately put it, I worked with him? For him? He gave the AD instruction for our stunt coordinator to give to us for production on The Town. Didn't get to speak to him directly like we were able to with Nolan, Bale, and Hardy, but we did work alongside him in scenes, and he's quite a tall and big fella. I don't know his height, I'm only 5'8" but he sure looked well over 6'0".

I guess to more accurately put it, I worked with him? For him? He gave the AD instruction for our stunt coordinator to give to us for production on The Town. Didn't get to speak to him directly like we were able to with Nolan, Bale, and Hardy, but we did work alongside him in scenes, and he's quite a tall and big fella. I don't know his height, I'm only 5'8" but he sure looked well over 6'0".

I read he's either 6'3 or 6'4

Oh cool. Great movie.

P.S DX 12:lol

In an attempt to bring it back to DX12, I found some old pics of my DX12 on the batpod, no mods, just patient posing. I've gotten him to hold the handles better since then, but you can see it's still not quite there yet. This was before my focus on the lens broke.

Anyhow, which mouth do you all prefer, mean mouth or growling mouth?

I really like the mean face. Normal isn't bad.

The second pic..Batman looks pissed that you took his pic.

In an attempt to bring it back to DX12, I found some old pics of my DX12 on the batpod, no mods, just patient posing. I've gotten him to hold the handles better since then, but you can see it's still not quite there yet. This was before my focus on the lens broke.

Anyhow, which mouth do you all prefer, mean mouth or growling mouth?

Kinda like the first one a little better

Nice. Do you have a picture?

tjz8.jpg

8e3a9a3a.jpg

It's off topic, but since we are all Batman fans I just wanted to share this amazing pic with all of you that was found somewhere on the web (can't remember)

Now back to the movie thread...I mean DX12 thread lol

Back