HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

DX12 was my first HT figure, and my first 1/6 figure. My gf got him for me for my bday last month. Already waiting on Bane to be delivered as my second and Joker 2.0 in May as my third. I know my knowledge in these figures is limited as ive only just started collecting and I know for some reason people have mixed opinions on DX12, but I think he's awesome! Love all the accessories! The only problem ive had with mine is a minor scuff on his left shoulder pad! Its barely noticeable but when the light hits you can see it. That kind of matt looking effect the shoulder pads have, well the scuff is sort of a bit shiny really annoys me because I know its there, can you order new shoulder pads directly from HT?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

DX12 was my first HT figure, and my first 1/6 figure. My gf got him for me for my bday last month. Already waiting on Bane to be delivered as my second and Joker 2.0 in May as my third. I know my knowledge in these figures is limited as ive only just started collecting and I know for some reason people have mixed opinions on DX12, but I think he's awesome! Love all the accessories! The only problem ive had with mine is a minor scuff on his left shoulder pad! Its barely noticeable but when the light hits you can see it. That kind of matt looking effect the shoulder pads have, well the scuff is sort of a bit shiny really annoys me because I know its there, can you order new shoulder pads directly from HT?

Welcome to this addiction!!!:hi5:

You can't order anything directly from Hot Toys. And I don't have mixed feelings about this figure :lol

Like Commtech says.. Welcome to the addiction!! :lol

You are off to a great start ;) nice line, and I love the DX12! to answer your question, you cant buy directly from HT, the best place to look is ebay. some dealers even part out the figure so it is worth checking online stores for those that part out. Also keep an eye in the for sale section on the board.

Best of luck:wave

Looks so sick J&B! I recommend stuffing the arms with cotton. One thing that always bothered me about the DX12. Should look nice and solid......like this......:monkey3

IMG_1300_zpsf2904861.jpg

Wow, that looks good!

Straight from the box..this figure is sensational. Nothing about it bothers me...best Batman yet.
I do not think this will be the last Nolan Bats from HT. I think they will do a BB suit DX next.....eventually in about 2 years or so TDKR 2.0 with something different.

Straight from the box..this figure is sensational. Nothing about it bothers me...best Batman yet.
I do not think this will be the last Nolan Bats from HT. I think they will do a BB suit DX next.....eventually in about 2 years or so TDKR 2.0 with something different.

How can the cartoon-looking eyes not bother you? :(

It's quite easy actually. Don't use a magnifying glass.

How can the cartoon-looking eyes not bother you? :(

They look like normal and very human-like eyes to me, with or without magnifying glass. Painting them black looks meaner perhaps, but not as realistic.

never got the googly eyes thing, in person they look normal sized.
the only thing they don't have is an expression, which in this case would be a squint since that seems to be bales "batman face" for the majority of TDK and all of TDKR

tumblr_mku2zaaMkd1qj9qhjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mku2zaaMkd1qj9qhjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mku2zaaMkd1qj9qhjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mku2zaaMkd1qj9qhjo3_1280.jpg

No mods, really. Apart from removing the cuffs from the gloves and using parts from the DX11 and DX12 to make my own stand that fits more comfortably in my shelf. I love him, stock or not.

tumblr_mku2zaaMkd1qj9qhjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mku2zaaMkd1qj9qhjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mku2zaaMkd1qj9qhjo2_1280.jpg

No mods, really. Apart from removing the cuffs from the gloves and using parts from the DX11 and DX12 to make my own stand that fits more comfortably in my shelf. I love him, stock or not.

Love your photos. Really bring out how awesome this fig is.

Thanks man, I've been umming and ahhing about him for a while but other than painting the eyelids (which I'm terrified to do) there's not really much I'd like to do to him.

Anybody know the guy who sells all the stand labels and logos on here? Corrose or something.

Quick picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Splendid!

I think your looks more like Bale anyone elses. Then compilation of the custom Medi head and your cut up Bale mouth does it. But others have the same thing I believe but something about yours sets it apart. Can I get a close up pic of the eyes? I want to see Monkeys eye work.

Love the rust.

No more derpy derp.

DSCF3595_zpsb0c897c5.jpg

DX02 mouthpiece?

Nah, just the DX12 shaved down.

I've been asking around for a neutral and open mouth DX02 face plate forever and no one either has them or wants to sell.

Back