HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Did you use a gloss to paint the eyelids? Do you have any more pictures from different angles?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Did you use a gloss to paint the eyelids? Do you have any more pictures from different angles?

I used a pen that was gloss and I didnt know it. I dont mind it and didnt feel like making it matte so I left it as is. :lol

y2avybez.jpg

Soooo....anyone want to answer a few annoying questions from someone who's just jumping on the bandwagon? Yes? Thanks!

Is the wait list even remotely an option for this guy?

If not, what should I expect to pay for a complete umodified dx 12?

What other figures do the leg restrictions compare to? I've owned a few other HT/Medi tight body suit figures (the original HT Begins suit, the DX-2, Medi Darth Vader, etc). How much more restrictive is it than those (is there any movement at all?)

1. Try your luck on the WL; nobody knows the odds of converting, but if I'm a betting man they are slim.
2. Keep an eye out on the boards for one (they are for sale at times). BBTS has them NIB for $335+shipping or you can search eBay.
3. Much more articulation than the two other Batman figures you mentioned.

crossroads diecast currently has him for $309....

Thats where I got mine!

This thread is moving way too fast to keep up with :lol

Has anyone taken on commissions to do the squint mods? I know like 1000 pages ago some guys were doing them and it looked damn good. Did anyone tackle the task and offer these to the public?

Looks so sick J&B! I recommend stuffing the arms with cotton. One thing that always bothered me about the DX12. Should look nice and solid......like this......:monkey3

IMG_1296_zps2670e3db.jpg

IMG_1297_zpsc8f6ab2f.jpg

IMG_1300_zpsf2904861.jpg

Who's cape is this Hec? Meis or Iforingo?

Thats where I got mine!

ordered my Gen Maximus from these guys & everytime i call them for status, theye NEVER frikkin answer the PHONE! :gah: kinda worried now... any probs w/ ur TDKR order?

Think this would convert if you got on the wait list at Sideshow now?

Edit; never mind, saw someone else just asked this a few pages ago

Last edited:

hi guys, i notice that my ab strap connecting to the chest armor is a bit too long, does anyone have link or tips to repair it?

would like to share photos of dx12 ... love every detail in this figure

img1218kf.jpg

img1233ql.jpg

img1263mr.jpg

img1277jw.jpg

Those are some excellent photos gothamcityboy! :clap

I just received this figure yesterday and it is truly a beautiful piece! Absolutely no regrets if buying this one and was very fortunate not to miss out!

I want to thank fellow boardie R3ddlight for making this purchase possible! He's one grade-A seller! :duff

Those are some excellent photos gothamcityboy! :clap

I just received this figure yesterday and it is truly a beautiful piece! Absolutely no regrets if buying this one and was very fortunate not to miss out!

I want to thank fellow boardie R3ddlight for making this purchase possible! He's one grade-A seller! :duff

thank you mate, really appreciate glad you also got this figure, its truly wonderful figure :hi5::hi5:

crossroads diecast currently has him for $309....

ordered my Gen Maximus from these guys & everytime i call them for status, theye NEVER frikkin answer the PHONE! :gah: kinda worried now... any probs w/ ur TDKR order?

Hmmm...anyone around these parts have a successful order with these dudes?

That DX 12 for that price is tempting...

Long shot here but does anyone have a spare nameplate from either the DX 02 or DX 12? I have a spare DX 01 stand that I would like to use for my OC Batman, I just need a nameplate. I found one on eBay but I'm curious if any freaks have one...or if there is anyone out there making similar style custom plates....anyone?

kgrhqrlqe9hsfkbubpbjc3r.jpg

Back