HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

the suit wasn't made for the dx12

:lol where you got the Kato Armani suit was made for the DX12 Bruce Wayne head?

Kato made the suit based on Adam's Bruce Wayne head sculpt. I own that one.

Sorry my mistake:slap I thought it was, anyway its up to whoever wants it, I don't care if people want to buy the suit, thats fine with me. The suit looks great and if people want to spend that kinda doe on a sixth scale suit thats there business. I just thought the price was ridiculous, aleast from my perspective.

Sorry that I derailed the thread with this topic, not my intention and no disrepect to kato ether:peace

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The conversation about Kato's suit never ends...i have a medicom suit and i am very pleased! I can't afford the Kato's one, but if i could i am not sure if i i'd decided to buy it...
It's perfect but i think it is overpriced,200 -300 usd would be o reasonable price...
This is my point of view...

No doubt Kato's suit is amazing!

But id rather buy a new guitar of 4 more HT figures :lol

yeah that's the problem and you guys, just don't understand!
I have the kato's suit and I just don't give a **** about 4 more HT figures ;) ;)

No doubt Kato's suit is amazing!

But id rather buy a new guitar of 4 more HT figures :lol

Well to be fair only about 3 figures at todays prices:wink1:

I have the kato's suit and I just don't give a **** about 4 more HT figures ;) ;)

If your happy thats all that matters:)

Well to be fair only about 3 figures at todays prices:wink1:

If your happy thats all that matters:)

Well yeah, I stand corrected :lol

And if you are happy that is what matters, I am not judging anyone who bought it and congrats to those who did because it looks great. personally I would have better things to spend my money on :)

Hahah..i find it funny how alot of people are afraid to come out and say its ridiculous amout of money for a dolls clothes..its absurd. I know the people who paid it will justify it until their last breath...and its your money..do what you want..but lets be linger in the realm of reality for one minute and just agree its riduculous and move on.. And on a side note..I buy Hot Toys and Sideshow..and I know its insane to pay that for a 12" figure..but I like it..but I do acknowledge the absurdity.

Hahah..i find it funny how alot of people are afraid to come out and say its ridiculous amout of money for a dolls clothes..its absurd. I know the people who paid it will justify it until their last breath...and its your money..do what you want..but lets be linger in the realm of reality for one minute and just agree its riduculous and move on.. And on a side note..I buy Hot Toys and Sideshow..and I know its insane to pay that for a 12" figure..but I like it..but I do acknowledge the absurdity.

so wait, your the guy who gets to decide whats ridiculous and wants not in the realm of buying toys. I want your job :wink1:

Getting mine tomorrow!! :yess:

selling handcrafted toothpicks from the wood of thousand year old trees
$1000 usd

Interested pending final product

do they come with a display stand?

so wait, your the guy who gets to decide whats ridiculous and wants not in the realm of buying toys. I want your job :wink1:

Yes...yes I am.. and im not one of those who feel the need to put "imo" no crap its my opinion..thats why I am writing it...it should be common sense that what I write it my opinion. But if you do not think it is ridiculous..Id love to hear why.

I bet the toothpicks wont be screen accurate...the tips will be all wrong

Going to be selling a 1/6 replica of the Toothpick Armory...only $699.99..pretty reasonable compared to what Hot Toys will sell theirs for.

271TP100_-HXNYDQ_XLG.jpg

Back