HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

image_zps06c0e2b2.jpg

image_zps0770ee98.jpg

image_zpsaa42acce.jpg

image_zps1f3b99c0.jpg

image_zps579a4170.jpg

image_zpsd052bbc4.jpg

That's one challenging custom ive ever seen! :D

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think its too much flash in that photo. Try looking at some other photos, I hate to say it, but on most photos from various members who have bought it, I think it looks better than the HT sculpt:slap:gah:

Really? You know, I remember there being a select few who actually preferred the cheap recast of the TF head than the HT version. Clipper King being one of them if I remember correctly.

If anyone has a pic of that Wayne recast please post. I'd like to see it.

Really? You know, I remember there being a select few who actually preferred the cheap recast of the TF head than the HT version. Clipper King being one of them if I remember correctly.

If anyone has a pic of that Wayne recast please post. I'd like to see it.

Here's one where I think looks better than the HT one:

My Bruce Wayne TDKR version...

IMG_2488_zps8b1adcc0.jpg

IMG_2489_zps4b633d58.jpg

The HT one is at the bottom, as he thinks the headplay one is better too.:lol

Hmmm, I don't know if I can say it looks better but I can say it looks damn good. Maybe if it was a better pic I could come to a better conclusion. But yeah, it does look nice. That's not a bad suit either.

Has anyone bought the Gordon recast? That one looks pretty good too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-1-6-JIM-GORDON-HEAD-Toys-CY-Hawkeye-Nick-Fury-Wolverine-Joker-DX12-Batman-VI-/251169344279?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a7adc0b17

I was thinking about buying it but getting the HT glasses to go with it. The recasted glasses don't look so nice. At least the ones I've seen.

That's amazing. Best pic I've seen of BW head on batbody.

Hmmm, I don't know if I can say it looks better but I can say it looks damn good. Maybe if it was a better pic I could come to a better conclusion. But yeah, it does look nice. That's not a bad suit either.

Has anyone bought the Gordon recast? That one looks pretty good too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-1-6-JIM-GORDON-HEAD-Toys-CY-Hawkeye-Nick-Fury-Wolverine-Joker-DX12-Batman-VI-/251169344279?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a7adc0b17

I was thinking about buying it but getting the HT glasses to go with it. The recasted glasses don't look so nice. At least the ones I've seen.

Ι have bought Gordon recast and is really very good! :wink1: For nice cheap Hottoys glasses send pm to me! I have found an ebay seller...

Does anyone know where to buy an empty cowl?

^^Saw some on eBay a few times. A guy who makes them from a flexible rubber material. They look pretty good. About $40.00.

so here is a pic of my PERS head....sent this pic to SSC to see if they will replace it, if they wont looks like ill mod it...i know a lot of you guys are into the modding but im usually pretty happy with the out of the box figure, just not this time.
IMG_0385.png

so here is a pic of my PERS head....sent this pic to SSC to see if they will replace it, if they wont looks like ill mod it...i know a lot of you guys are into the modding but im usually pretty happy with the out of the box figure, just not this time.
IMG_0385.png

It's a small issues, but we pay a High price on these figure. We want them perfect out of the box. Even if its small paint issues.

Back