HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

i don't think you sanded enough on the DX12 mouth piece...it can look pretty good if you sand enough

Tip, you know you've sanded too far when it's nothing but particles.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

19-original.jpg

oops!

:monkey3

Wow, great work :clap

Yeah, that one really looks like Bale to me...

Your Batman looks extremely realistic with the face plate and eye lid mod. :clap:clap

Wow indeed. Thought that was an actual still of Bale in the suit for a second!

thanks guys! :hi5:

I've separated the shoulder plates and sculpted new lower ones since that pic. It's the last mod I'm doing for this. I'm teetoring on getting out of 1/6 for 1/4 though so all this work may be for not :lol

I've separated the shoulder plates and sculpted new lower ones since that pic. It's the last mod I'm doing for this. I'm teetoring on getting out of 1/6 for 1/4 though so all this work may be for not :lol

Well if you end up selling that DX12 or headsculpt, I call dibbs! :1-1:

Well you did an excellent job my friend! Im starting to thing that this mod is a necessity for this guy.

Well you did an excellent job my friend! Im starting to thing that this mod is a necessity for this guy.
Thanks Rzez! it really improves it for sure!
Well if you end up selling that DX12 or headsculpt, I call dibbs! :1-1:

I was thinking of saying the same thing but I thought it bad taste. :lol

not in the least! That's one of the things that keeps me at bay, not knowing if I'll be able to sell my figures, especially since I customize most of them to some degree. So it's good to know when one might actually sell

not in the least! That's one of the things that keeps me at bay, not knowing if I'll be able to sell my figures, especially since I customize most of them to some degree. So it's good to know when one might actually sell

Seeing as I complemented you first I think I should have first refusal plus I only want the head :lol

Usually if the custom/modding enhances the figure it will sell just fine, if not even more than what it normally would have without the mod. Now if you fubarred it then yeah it would be a tough sale. :lol

Seeing as I complemented you first I think I should have first refusal plus I only want the head :lol
but then I'll be stuck with everything else :lol
Usually if the custom/modding enhances the figure it will sell just fine, if not even more than what it normally would have without the mod. Now if you fubarred it then yeah it would be a tough sale. :lol

Don't think we need to worry about that :wink1:

Last edited:

...I'm teetoring on getting out of 1/6 for 1/4 though so all this work may be for not :lol

If its because of your anticipation of getting a 1/4 EB, dont.
I felt the same way, as do many others when we received our EB bats.
I contemplated selling most of my 1/6 and only keeping a few to fund 1/4 pieces and I'm glad I didnt.
Dont get me wrong, I love my EB bats, one of my favorite which I stare at everyday, but there's some charm to 1/6 scale that makes me glad I stuck with them, I would have regret it immensely.

If you also stick to 1/4, you're gonna be limited to mainly mass produced figures cause you'll have a hard time trying to piece together a custom figure.

If its because of your anticipation of getting a 1/4 EB, dont.
I felt the same way, as do many others when we received our EB bats.
I contemplated selling most of my 1/6 and only keeping a few to fund 1/4 pieces and I'm glad I didnt.
Dont get me wrong, I love my EB bats, one of my favorite which I stare at everyday, but there's some charm to 1/6 scale that makes me glad I stuck with them, I would have regret it immensely.

If you also stick to 1/4, you're gonna be limited to mainly mass produced figures cause you'll have a hard time trying to piece together a custom figure.
It's not just EB. I'm liking SS PFs the more and more I see and 1/6 prices keep on hiking up that it's getting to a point that I need to choose. With all the lines I collect, it's becoming so expensive. Star Wars is never ending, SS 1/6 DC line is coming, HT will never end most likely at least not in the near future and they make so many figures that I want :lol 1/4 pieces, PFs or figures, are a bit more limited in their releases so it could be less of a burden

I LOVE my 1/6 collection don't get me wrong, each one is pretty unique since I customize most them to some degree, but there's the big issue...CUSTOMS!! I spend ALOT to get parts that I need to make customs and while I love making them, I might be able to settle on just repainting SS PFs since they can't seem to mass produce good paint apps even after all these years :lol

Last edited:
Back