HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

thxs :)

well...............damn it!!! no aaa battery
and that lil nob thing 2 turn it on broke:horror

something rattles inside :(

took a look inside,, a lil tiny spring is off :(

helps

oh n i found some batteries ..grrr

Sorry to hear that man. Take pics and post them here. I'm sure other members who already have the figure can and will help you out.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just started unboxing it and since its my first hot toys I'm glad this is the first. Since I'm a rookie, now I need to figure out how to put him together/stand and all.

Was really hoping that the face plates would look better in hand. I was wrong. I think the only one that looks anything like bale is the neutral one but the little smirk ruins it. It's weird, hot toys seem to be getting worse and worse with the bale face plates. The OC looked really good, the dx02 looked great, the toy fairs batman not so much, and this is the worst of the lot.
Everything else though, I'm really happy with. Love, LOVE the new belt. Has a really great, metallic look to it. Although it felt a bit loose. But still better than being too tight. Overall, really happy with this figure. I just really wish hot toys would release an mms version for the dark knight, using this body but with just the sonar head and back pack, and some different face plate expressions. Just a much more modest release so we can get some updated stuff.

Just started unboxing it and since its my first hot toys I'm glad this is the first. Since I'm a rookie, now I need to figure out how to put him together/stand and all.

Everything's pretty simple and self explanatory, and there's also an instruction booklet, but if anything gives you trouble just ak here. I'm sure there are plenty of us that will hep you out.

And congrats. It's a great figure to start a collection with. :clap

I ordered my custom cape already, haven't even got the figure yet :lol It is on it's way though :)

In advance, how do you actually install ilforgino's capes on the DX12? Do you take the clips off the stock cape, or?

DeathStrokes been helping me out, but 2 quick question..should I keep the Desiccant packets in the packaging or do most of you throw it away? And also, the figure holder that goes onto the dx stand wont go down all the way and when I put some strength into it, I heard a cracking sound, so right now the holder is not fully into the dx stand any suggestions? Or just try to force it down?

DeathStrokes been helping me out, but 2 quick question..should I keep the Desiccant packets in the packaging or do most of you throw it away? And also, the figure holder that goes onto the dx stand wont go down all the way and when I put some strength into it, I heard a cracking sound, so right now the holder is not fully into the dx stand any suggestions? Or just try to force it down?

Well, personally I keep all packaging. If you're ever going to sell it then people would prefer it brand new but I suppose it's all a matter of preference. As for the stand, if you're hearing cracking I can't say I'd advise pushing in any further

CaLizFyNesT thanks for the help on the cape :)

so far...Bats, looks awesome...the eyes are good
will take pic soon:p

CaLizFyNesT thanks for the help on the cape :)

so far...Bats, looks awesome...the eyes are good
will take pic soon:p

np Deathstroke and disregard my last message. I figured out the stand, I felt silly after I figured it out.

Is the light up electric gun suppose to have 5 or 6 tips to it?

Mine has 5....

batman1207012010.jpg

batman1207012007.jpg

Thanks.

Yup, you're missing one. Sorry :(

Total of ten but, you are missing one it seems.

I am curious, it seems that some people have recieved their DX12 while others have not. I assume this is kind of a first come first serve on Pre-order kind of thing? I keep checking the different sites and all say release Q4 2012. The website I ordered from said estimated Dec 26th.

Anyone else in the same boat with me, still waiting on their DX12 to arrive?

I ordered my custom cape already, haven't even got the figure yet :lol It is on it's way though :)

In advance, how do you actually install ilforgino's capes on the DX12? Do you take the clips off the stock cape, or?

With lforigno's cape you just kind of stuff it into the slots in the shoulders. I do find it really frustrating sometimes though as it keeps falling out at first. But once in they look great.

well...............damn it!!! no aaa battery
and that lil knob thing 2 turn it on broke.

something rattles inside

took a look inside,, a lil tiny spring is off

helps

oh n i found some batteries ..grrr

Back