HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think the short rayon is the way to go, but it's really a matter of personal preference.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I like the long velvet, just because it drapes beautifully and just gives that image of Batman that I always have in my head. Always liked Batman with longer capes.

I think the short rayon is the way to go, but it's really a matter of personal preference.

Do you have a pic of the back of your DX so I can judge the length? Thanks for all the help Mags.

On some plastics, tooth pasta is a great way to remove scratches. Then you shine it with a soft cloth. I think it should work here!

I may have to try this out. Any recommended brand or type?

I am still waiting for my DX12!

jzknM.gif

prepare

recasted headsculpt ready to spread at ebay

aas.jpg

Man, the recast biz is booming bigger than ever lately. Now it's only a matter of a month or so and you can bet that the newest most popular HT figure will have a recast out.

Is that Keanu Reeves from point break? I am an F B I agent.

has anyone got theirs from BBTS?? Do they ship the brown box plus extra protection ??

usually they ship the Hot Toys brown shipper inside another box...

Just got my dx12 from OSB. As really surprised a the ease with which his arms moved. Guess I'm just not used to it with a batman figure. Lol. But just to address the comments earlier about the EMP gun, the light is surprisingly bright in hand. Especially when the "barrel" is pulled back.

I talked to the owner of my LCS over the phone last night and he told me go ahead and bring the body of my DX12 to swap off for a perfect one since mine got minor flaws such as stretch marks on the cod piece and the crooked armor plate on the back near his buttocks. All I have to do is ask for the manager working the shift and he'll do just that. Man, I love Austin Books and Comics.:yess: Oh and btw, the limited edition broken cowl I got I Walmart which cost me 25 bucks, u wouldn't believe how much it's going for off eBay. Last I checked, it was over a 100 to 200 dollar range. Crazy.:thud: But I'm a super Bat-freak so I'm keeping mine for life as a sentimental item.:) And sorry for being off topic, but my Daryl Dixon figure I own that I bought off retail, is going for $150 or more. WTF??? Should I sell him??:dunno

I may have to try this out. Any recommended brand or type?

No, not really, I'm pretty sure any tooth paste will do, but the more abrasive the better I guess!

On a side note, I've just received the bootleg BW head by headplay. I already have the HT head that comes with the DX, but the pictures posted a few pages back made the bootleg look slightly better than the stock head.
For me, the Bale head looks a little too fat in the cheek area, and the headplay seemed to be thinner, though it might have been a trick of light or due to the angle.
Well, in hand, it is indeed slightly thinner (not much and i'm too bad a photographer to be able to show it)and I really think it's better than the stock head for those who consider getting one. The paint job is awesome too! My original hs will go back to its original peg and box and the headplay head onmy custom Bruce Wayne!

:horror! Really cool to hear 16k!
I like some of headplay's stuff actually. I recently ordered a Scarecrow/Alfred from them. Pics don't do them justice in hand. Really clean paint work. :lecture

:horror! Really cool to hear 16k!
I like some of headplay's stuff actually. I recently ordered a Scarecrow/Alfred from them. Pics don't do them justice in hand. Really clean paint work. :lecture

Now don't go expecting anything radical! I suspect it's slightly thinner due to the recasting process, however I'm pretty sure that unless you put them side by side, you won't notice the difference!

Maybe, Maybe not. Most of the time it's the little things that make the biggest difference. Really considering getting one of those. :lecture

True!

My only last gripe about this sculpt now that the headplay looks thinner is the nose!

How could HT get the nose so wrong? Whatever, still the best mass produced Bale so far!

Just got my dx12 from OSB. As really surprised a the ease with which his arms moved. Guess I'm just not used to it with a batman figure. Lol. But just to address the comments earlier about the EMP gun, the light is surprisingly bright in hand. Especially when the "barrel" is pulled back.

just got mine too bud, unfortunatly i have wonky eys and the emp gun dosent seem to stick out too much

Back