HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Please tell my cape clips are jacked up and I'm not just a complete idiot because I can't figure out how they are supposed to work :lol

20121128175254.jpg

20121128175618.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Some little boi got there Batman and Bat-pawd in the mail from CSC today . . .

They're not sewn on backward or anything?

Hey buttmuch, Had the same problem when I got my yesterday. You have to stuff the end WITH the cape into the body and press down. I know it seem like it wont fit but it does with a little force. I took me about 45min and a call to a fellow freak "Carlos" :horrorto get my damn cape on :gah:

Hey guys!

Got mine about an hour ago, and am super pleased! With the exception of a cross-eyed PERS system (which hopefully can be exchanged by SSC). If not, I'll work Maglor's trick and idependently rotate them.

FILE0239.jpg

FILE0233.jpg

You can't really tell they're off from these pics, but they are :p

This picture illustrates the bad PERS:

FILE0227.jpg

DERP!
lol

Initial thoughts:
* I really like the different materials of the suit
* He's a lot more posable than my only other Batman (Toys Con Exclusive)
* The base is really nice
* Love the cape, it definitely takes some finageling to get it in, but once it sits, it sits
* I actually really like all of the faceplates, especially the angry face :p
* Though I prefer the Begins suit (in the films), I definitely think this is my new favorite Batman. And sadly, it makes my Toys Con look like a bulky mess (so I might part ways with it).
* The beefy legs are not as apparent in person, and can definitely be posed to make them look less bulky
* The elbow pads are really strange right out of the box, and is really the only thing that struck me as being really strange. So I did the "bend' mod right away

Last edited:

Hey guys!

Got mine about an hour ago, and am super pleased! With the exception of a cross-eyed PERS system (which hopefully can be exchanged by SSC). If not, I'll work Maglor's trick and idependently rotate them.

FILE0239.jpg

FILE0233.jpg

You can't really tell they're off from these pics, but they are :p

This picture illustrates the bad PERS:

FILE0227.jpg

DERP!
lol

Initial thoughts:
* I really like the different materials of the suit
* He's a lot more posable than my only other Batman (Toys Con Exclusive)
* The base is really nice
* Love the cape, it definitely takes some finageling to get it in, but once it sits, it sits
* I actually really like all of the faceplates, especially the angry face :p
* Though I prefer the Begins suit (in the films), I definitely think this is my new favorite Batman. And sadly, it makes my Toys Con look like a bulky mess (so I might part ways with it).
* The beefy legs are not as apparent in person, and can definitely be posed to make them look less bulky
* The elbow pads are really strange right out of the box, and is really the only thing that struck me as being really strange. So I did the "bend' mod right away

:horror Daymn!!!! U got some wonky eyes on yours. Were the eyes like that when u opened him up???

For those having trouble getting the cape to lay flat.

The part of the clip indicated by the arrow below needs to be pushed under the suit. Until you do that it will be a constant problem. Once you get it under the suit you literally never need to think about it again. It will lay flat until the day you remove the cape.

IMG_4141crop.jpg

Here is what you should see once the clip is in place:

IMG_4140crop.jpg

Thanks for this! I was finally able to figure out the cape thanks to these pics. They have the clips sewn on kinda strange so it was throwing me off. It actually clips in pretty easy once you know what you're doing :lol :slap

I do have a lazy right PERS eye though :( Hopefully Sideshow can replace that.

Finally had the time to took some pix of my DX 12 still dissapointed with his gauntlet elbow

68438_4633648635101_1596052472_n.jpg

401247_4634322571949_767401656_n.jpg

423070_4633648515098_79669817_n.jpg

599929_4634322691952_1746506218_n.jpg

Anyone have uneven legs or crooked lower ab plates? I can hide the abs with the belt, but the legs make it difficult to make the abs look straight.

apa6u9ez.jpg

a5utede9.jpg

a8eny3a5.jpg

tyhe6a4a.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone have uneven legs or crooked lower ab plates? I can hide the abs with the belt, but the legs make it difficult to make the abs look straight.

apa6u9ez.jpg

a5utede9.jpg

a8eny3a5.jpg

tyhe6a4a.jpg

Wassup with all y'all with the QC issues?? No offense to anyone, but it seems like like whoever is getting this recent batch got problems with their figure. :dunno Btw, did u check the joint on the long part of the leg?? U might have to pop it back in place. As for the abs, that's horrendous. :horror U might need to ask for a body replacement.

viper no offense but have you ever had your ebay account deleted for harassing auctions. I won't go in to all the details but you more than fit the profile of a SOB who harrased my auction earlier this year.

viper no offense but have you ever had your ebay account deleted for harassing auctions. I won't go in to all the details but you more than fit the profile of a SOB who harrased my auction earlier this year.

What in the blue hell are u talking about?? I'm just pointing out the QC issues people have including myself, not some eBay crap that's irrelevant.:mad:

Hey Guys :wave,

My 4th Hot Toys Figure..slowly building a collection!
Anyway, here's a few pics I took of him:

8222908147_73bac502ba_c.jpg

8223980850_33793cf5f2_c.jpg

8222902589_85218b36b7_c.jpg

Back