HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So I am assuming you did something to the head as well Mag because mine looks nothing like that HA HA

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

tumblr_lzqc68pz3j1rn95k2o1_400.gif

Best DX12 on the board buddy! Looks just like Bale.

"A lot of tape, and a little patience, make all the difference." :lol

:exactly: :yess: :lol

Fixed the crooked chest plate and made the shoulders and gauntlets appear smaller.

IMG_4639.jpg

Wow. Excellent work Mags. I wish I was talented enough to try the eye mod. I may do the glove/gauntlet mod and the neck mod. I may also buy the short rayon cape from iforigno.

Got mine today! :yess: In hand this figure really is great. I know there are some pictures that make him look pretty awful, but in person I don't see how people can have an issue with him unless there's a QC issue. :dunno

That stock cape is a major pain, though. No idea how the hell that's supposed to work despite the directions and even some pictures on here. Good thing I have a custom which I was able to get in.

Got mine today! :yess: In hand this figure really is great. I know there are some pictures that make him look pretty awful, but in person I don't see how people can have an issue with him unless there's a QC issue. :dunno

That stock cape is a major pain, though. No idea how the hell that's supposed to work despite the directions and even some pictures on here. Good thing I have a custom which I was able to get in.

:goodpost::exactly:

Amazing in hand. Best 1/6 Batman easily.....Nolanverse.
1/6 Keaton best Burtonverse Bats..........:lol

Fixed the crooked chest plate and made the shoulders and gauntlets appear smaller.

IMG_4639.jpg

fixing the chest makes this figure beyond amazing, looks like the real suit now. Gonna be doing that for sure, what glue did you use to re-glue the parts? Got some mods to do to get mine how i want it, then CREG's TDKR cowl will complete the figure for me when it's done. No cowl mods for me, as it's a placeholder til CREG's anyway. Got a short velvet and rayon cape as well, whichever one i don;t use will be customized by adding wires to it.

Yours is the best TDK/TDKR Batman out there imo, the medix etc. don't look anywhere near as realistic as this.

Medix was nice before... but body-wise, it is nothing to the stock DX12 anyways.

Maglor has an eye for natural poses. One of the few that don't make figures look bad/awkward like most. No offense.

Medix was nice before... but body-wise, it is nothing to the stock DX12 anyways.

Maglor has an eye for natural poses. One of the few that don't make figures look bad/awkward like most. No offense.

I agree :goodpost:

^
Great shot, and work, Maglor.
Is breaking something the only way to remove the chest armor to fix the crooked pec plate?
That's what I gathered from the quote that describes the process in your mod thread.

... I want a DX02 neutral face plate. :/

Yeah, I had that issue too. They kept slipping out.
I hate how the side length of the velvet cape wants to curl in on itself. Does yours do that? I really can't wait to get the rayon one.

Me too man. Saw one on eBay the other day for $30. Wasn't sure if it was worth it so I passed. Kinda wish I went for it now lol

And it hasn't started curling yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Just got this figure and I am really blown away by the complexity of the costume. To me this is what a DX should be. Truly an amazing piece.

Got my figure tonight. I expected to be underwhelmed, but this is a huge surprise. I don't know why the cowl and face/eyes look so off in pictures, but in person this thing doesn't look bug eyed at all in my estimation. The cowl is quite nice, and to my amazement, I like all 3 of the mouths. I think this is a very well done, very solidly built figure. I really have no complaints except the bat symbol being a bit off as we all know.

I'm really happy with this one, and I'm very hard to please.

No complaints from me, either. Just got mine in today, and I'm stunned at how much better this looks in person than in the pictures. The Bruce Wayne head is awesome, and the step base is much cooler than I thought it would be. I love how the new rifle lights up, and like the added moving part detail to the grapnel gun. The belt is also a nice improvement over the original DX.

Overall, very happy to have this new one to compliment the original Dark Knight DX. Looking forward to Joker 2.0, Bane and Catwoman.

Got my figure tonight. I expected to be underwhelmed, but this is a huge surprise. I don't know why the cowl and face/eyes look so off in pictures, but in person this thing doesn't look bug eyed at all in my estimation. The cowl is quite nice, and to my amazement, I like all 3 of the mouths. I think this is a very well done, very solidly built figure. I really have no complaints except the bat symbol being a bit off as we all know.

I'm really happy with this one, and I'm very hard to please.

No complaints from me, either. Just got mine in today, and I'm stunned at how much better this looks in person than in the pictures. The Bruce Wayne head is awesome, and the step base is much cooler than I thought it would be. I love how the new rifle lights up, and like the added moving part detail to the grapnel gun. The belt is also a nice improvement over the original DX.

Overall, very happy to have this new one to compliment the original Dark Knight DX. Looking forward to Joker 2.0, Bane and Catwoman.

:exactly: Have to agree with you guys, I got mine last night and after getting the cap clips in, I have no complaints

Back