HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is there anything that i can do about this.. this is really pisses me off... :(

Did you order from SSC? If yes, I'm sure you can call their customer service and I'll bet they'll help you out.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got mine and am very happy with him out of the box. I see the gauntlet problem people have but for the moment it doesn't bother me. What bothers me are the cape clips, they were a pain to get in and the cape took forever to get into the position I wanted it.

Only problem I found that I have to call SSC about tomorrow is the non magnetic belt came mangled some how and the links wont fit together correctly now and the buckle doesn't stay buckled. My box has 1 small scratch but I am fine with that the belt on the other hand will have to be dealt with.

Got mine in and did the elbow pad mod along with the glove mod. Haven't decided if I will do the eyes yet, but once I get a bit more time I will thicken the ankles. I also believe I am going to keep the stock cape, as it looks good by me. I am very impressed with this figure overall. Reading this thread had me a bit concerned about it, but I couldn't be happier. The quality of the accessories is outstanding. I love the new belt design and the look and new size of the grapnel gun. I do wish the new Wayne sculpt had PERS, as it is very much like the Begins sculpt (so not that exciting or new feeling to me). The base is the bomb - Very Cool......

Mine arrives on Wednesday. Pretty excited to join the DX012 club.

mine arrives tomorrow with a batpod!!

Can someone be so kind as to steer me in the right direction for the glove and elbow pad mods?

That might just be the angle of the photo and the up close flash. Other than the nose the sculpt seems perfect in person.

It's a shame too cos everything else was solid, the only downside to this figure for me is this specific problem just to mine.

It still makes for great photo's, especially with the "sutro" filter on Instagram. Gives it TDKR promotional feel to me haha. Oh and ignore the poorly futzed tie on Bruce Wayne, the sculpt doesn't fit into the neck and I only wanted one brief pic so had it balance, couldn't adjust the tie afterwards :lol

DF4221A5-5B09-40A9-B4EF-C5D38CD911C4-3304-000004D56C233F87.jpg

A15EFDDB-8EC9-4392-8B26-C63B7D674018-3304-000004D5BFCBB3DB.jpg

46E33680-631D-4C1E-9EBB-D879EE4A2558-3304-000004D568ADF4F0.jpg

B77E466F-B7A2-4B24-AA9E-8CAACF01A534-3304-000004D56FAD3997.jpg

44D75EA5-7EC9-42B8-8504-A6127181701F-3304-000004D5735892D7.jpg

30D14A8E-AEF6-4D5C-A300-D52772F3C1F4-3304-000004D57E7AE597.jpg

891D9750-3A5E-4444-AC0B-09CD9876D98D-3304-000004D57B1091CA.jpg

Cool photography! :rock

I bet some of you are gonna pickup the blu ray or DVD of TDKR next Tuesday and have your DX12 right next to you while watching the film. I know I am. :wink1::yess:

I bet some of you are gonna pickup the blu ray or DVD of TDKR next Tuesday and have your DX12 right next to you while watching the film. I know I am. :wink1::yess:

I cant wait for it to finally be released watched batman begins the other night and plan on TDK this weekend to try and build my excitement even more.

Exceptional.
:clap

Doubtful BBTS will get the figure to me in time for the blu-ray release. :impatient:

I see your name plate doesn't stick down properly either! An easy fix, but come on Hot Toys, how hard is it to glue it down properly in the first place?!

I see your name plate doesn't stick down properly either! An easy fix, but come on Hot Toys, how hard is it to glue it down properly in the first place?!

Wow just looked at mine noticed one side sticking up just slightly and gave it the slightest tug. Found out a spec of glue was all that was holding it in place....great QC hot toys :slap

My nameplate wasn't stuck on all the way either.

Couple pics in the collection:

NolanBatman_zps65ddd12d.jpg

DC1-6_zps5e80b3e4.jpg

Exceptional.
:clap

Doubtful BBTS will get the figure to me in time for the blu-ray release. :impatient:

Have your fingers crossed and hope that u do. :pray: I cancelled my PO at BBTS cuz my LCS got their shipment in almost two weeks ago and I thought they weren't gonna get it till the end of the month. And I was on cloud 9 when I got that phone call from the shop saying my DX12 is in stock and is ready to be picked up. I guess u can say I lucked out. :)

Lol another comic shop in town is selling these for $290 a piece.... I paid $230 for all 3 of mine from my LCS not 15 minutes away! haha

Lol another comic shop in town is selling these for $290 a piece.... I paid $230 for all 3 of mine from my LCS not 15 minutes away! haha

Wait? Did you say three? Damn! Can I buy one off you?

I'm sure he meant each. If it was for all three then it's a great score.

Back