HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Good stuff dude. Man, it hurts when you mention barbossa...and I want them to revisit Davy Jones.

Anyway, before this turns into potc
, I too picked up a tumbler...need to get a batpod.

I know right :lol

Yeah I passed on the Batpod which I may later regret but I still may pick it up. I bought an awesome glass display case that has 9 16"X16" cubes and so each figure will have their own space but I have no place for the Batpod so I had to pass.

Thanks nickshaw:hi5:

No problem man!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Me too. I'd like to buy one to cut the mouth off man make my own open mouth mouthpiece and still manage to have a relatively high quality paint job.

Good idea. :goodpost:

I show you the change of my forearm gauntlets, sorry I have not yet received my DX12 to show you on the true body.
Thanks for the idea RollingJ, it now has an official batman The Dark Knight Rises and not The Dark Knight
121126021748235321.jpg

Nice work! :clap

Me too. I'd like to buy one to cut the mouth off man make my own open mouth mouthpiece and still manage to have a relatively high quality paint job.

Aw man. Now you've put that idea in my head. Like I haven't thrown enough cash at this thing to make it look half decent!

Good idea. :goodpost:

Nice work! :clap

Mags. Great videos. Thanks for posting all that info. I know I will be doing the eye paint, glove and ankle mods. Not sure about anything else, but I like what those add to appearance of the figure overall. Thanks for taking the time you put into your videos. :duff:

Got mine today, couldn't be happier with it.....except the ****ty QC of the head sculpt. Hello nose bump. And **** you Hot Toys

95E203FE-B419-47F3-A4A3-FD84ED8A3EAB-3164-000004AE9FF80F35.jpg

Not just you mate, just got mine today and more than a little cheesed!
20121126_184913.jpg

Sent sideshow an email so let's see what they say! Everything else is perfect, gutted!!

woohooo!!! I've just got mine today... it was a back-order from sideshow but luckily they managed to find one for me....

Looks like mine will be here tomorrow from BBTS. Going to refrain from looking at pics and videos of mods until after so I won't be disappointed. Pretty sure this is the most anticipation I've had for a figure since my first 1/6 purchase the DX1

Just opened mine up, and everything seems okay (slight tilt on that left pec, of course).

I have to say, in hand and from normal viewing distance, any eye mod or painting is totally unnecessary, imo.
Definitely have to do something about those elbow pads, and I'm so going to chop off those glove buckles. The buckles, as Maglor has stated before, really hinder hand positioning.

I didn't get a scrap on the nose but my BW sculpt has a lil bit of missing eye brow though.

8221292379_b0bc0c5284_c.jpg

mine is on the UPS truck - looks like i might be in for a show tonight :)

Not just you mate, just got mine today and more than a little cheesed!
20121126_184913.jpg

Sent sideshow an email so let's see what they say! Everything else is perfect, gutted!!

Ummmm..... What's wrong with both of the BW head sculpts??? Can't really see the flaws on them.:dunno

Hey look what i got today..... man... Seriously....

HT QC is GETTING WORSE !!​
IMG_3219.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Hey look what i got today..... man... Seriously....

HT QC is GETTING WORSE !!​
IMG_3219.jpg
[/IMG]

That would seriously piss me off. It definitely merits a replacement head.

That would seriously piss me off. It definitely merits a replacement head.

Is there anything that i can do about this.. this is really pisses me off... :(

Glad I had an old MMS71 laying around to cannibalize. Just took the gloves off and cut the buckles off, then popped 'em onto the DX12. Looks good man.

Mine is coming tomorrow! A full day early! :yess: And I have Jack Sparrow coming in today! My first 2 Hot Toys character figures. Very excited!

Congrats...welcome to the addiction.................:1-1:

hey could you send a link to your display case?
thanks.

Back