HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No way you watched them yet. I rambled for over half an hour. :slap :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No way you watched them yet. I rambled for over half an hour. :slap :lol

HAHA, I didn't watch all of it... but because you listed subtopics, I ignored some of the things that didn't really bother me :)

I like the solution for the elbow pads, but I think I am going to tackle it a different way (if I grow a pair and just do it!).

Im in alter egos second shipment....the wait is brutal......lol

Is there a way to find out? I got my Batpod shipping info today, anyone get theirs for the DX?

Picked up my TDKR Figure and Batpod today. :yess: I'll have pics and a vid tomorrow.

Is there a way to find out? I got my Batpod shipping info today, anyone get theirs for the DX?

I made the request since I ordered two and didnt want to pay double shipping. They got thier first batch last week and it was less than 10% of thier whole order.
thier newsletter says the second batch early december.

I missed the ups guy-_- I hate the signature thing

Got my bats today. Here are a few quick crappy pics.

IMG_0488.jpg

Nice setup!

For those of us who haven't received their DX12 yet, what are the QC issues to look out for once we do?

So far off the top off my head:

- Neck socket not sitting in properly
- Chest armor sculpt has bumps
- Arms breaking
- PERS cross eyed

Are there any other QC issues to look out for?

Mines arrives a week from tomorrow (thanks to thanksgiving) still stoked though! :yess:

Everything but the cowl is awesome, cowl is absolutely terrible. HT could sell you guys figure of a stone and you'd swear it was the best thing ever.

Back