HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

my dx12 problems:
photo.jpg

and the neck hole can never sit firmly with the neck connector on the body. I tried push harder, but afraid of breaking the neck connector.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Picked up my second one today, now I can start on my batcave!! Still deciding whether I should get the batpod or not

For dressing up as batman and assaulting people ...:rotfl
jk pretty stoked not much longer to wait :impatient: for us all....

:rotfl it would be worth it! :rotfl
Are they not shipping till next week? :impatient:

My last flex is the 5th but i got A email saying can call or email to process early if want......I can wait still diggin my hot toys luke set to tide me over until bats shows up...

I got charged for it. Anyone have theirs shipped out from this recent restock yet?

EDIT: Literally a minute after I posted this I got my shipping notification.

Well, I mean...you kind of deserved that, to be honest.

Goofy yes, but nothing really extreme about that pose as far as I can see. The joints shouldn't be stressed. :dunno

Goofy yes, but nothing really extreme about that pose as far as I can see. The joints shouldn't be stressed. :dunno

Yea these figures should be able to pull off poses like that no problem. Unless he's not admitting to being forceful, the way he describes it sounds like brittle plastic circa Alien Warrior days

Just preordered the Joker 2.0 which will be my very first action figure and I'd love to get this DX12 Batman to match. Do any retailers have these in stock or are they all back ordered, thx.

bad news ... i just broke my DX12 right arm :monkey4
the thing is u can't take the broken arm out without tearing the suit. hottoys sew the suit very well the only thing u can do is cut the back of the suit off .. and then sew it back :pfft:

your figure is not broken, the arm just went out of the socket, just put it back again , kinda lift it up till is level , like a 45 angle between the arm and the body and push it in to the body, you'll hear a click.
The same thing happen to me, I was posing it and the arm went limp, so don't worry you don't have to take it apart, take the neck out and see how the other arm is positioned in the socket and put the other arm in the same way :wave

Last edited:

Good call KARONITE. It does sound like the forearm just popped out. No biggie. :)

Parts of my figs armor is not straight and it's sewn that way. Sigh.

8192482840_09fd6a4179_b.jpg

At least you're not the only one, Cosmo. Mine's exactly like that as well. Plus, I got a stretch mark line on his crotch plate. Both came like that when I opened him.:mad: I emailed my LCS to see if I can get a body replacement since their main distributor for Hot Toys is Sideshow.:pray:

Back