HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hi All,

This is my first Batman and I just opened him up this morning. Wonderful figure but the cape tabs don't really want to go in. Any tips here?

Check some pages back someone posted pics of how the tab should lay. Basically though you want to push the part where the tab is sewn to the cape into the slot, once in push all the way down until the back part of the tab is flush with the suit. Use some force and it will go in.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Funny thing is I really don't disagree with you at all. My issues with the DX12 head simply come from how it hits my eyes at the viewing angle I have when I look at my display. The way I have to have it tilted, the cranium bulge at the top of the head makes him look like a grey alien because of the way the jaw tapers at the bottom of the sculpt at that angle.

It's all subjective. I like not having the head tilted that far forward, so the DX02 head, the way I've modded it, simply looks better to my eyes because I don't have to tilt it at an extreme angle and he has that square-jawed look that I prefer. It's just more pleasing to my eyes.

Fair enough. :duff

Folks, is there any way I can use the DX Bruce Wayne HS in the Batman Begins Exclusive version (2011)?

Not without some modification. The TF Batman neck post is too big for the adapter that comes with the DX Bruce.
Maglor did a tutorial on how to resolve this...it's for putting it on the DX 02 but I think it works the same for the TF BB version (correct me if I'm wrong Mags):

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5035599&postcount=10144

Heads up to those on flexpay, I just got the email to pay off my dx12 coming from sideshow just now. Reply back ASAP as its first come first serve on this!

Still not seeing it.

image.jpg

Dont feed the troll. :lecture

Dang it. I just noticed when I was looking at my DX12 just now. His crotch piece kind sticks out from the top part. :monkey2 There's a gap at the edge on the top and it's hard to cover it up with his belt. When I pull the piece from the edge on the top, the plate is stitched by 2 white threads. Anyone know how to fix this problem?? :dunno

After reading about HT's new DX 14 BD Batman, I've decided to cancel my PO.

After reading about HT's new DX 14 BD Batman, I've decided to cancel my PO.

Is there a battle damage bat-suit ???? I don't remember that, just the cowl got broken in TDKR....

Do you have a link for that info?

Is there a battle damage bat-suit ???? I don't remember that, just the cowl got broken in TDKR....

I believe it's meant in humor :lecture

he was joking. It's in reference to the T-800 BD release that's just been announced

I just got my final payment notice email too. I can't wait to get this.

Hawkeye
Iron Monger
Batman DX12

all in a period of 4-5 weeks.

Sweet

Not without some modification. The TF Batman neck post is too big for the adapter that comes with the DX Bruce.
Maglor did a tutorial on how to resolve this...it's for putting it on the DX 02 but I think it works the same for the TF BB version (correct me if I'm wrong Mags):

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5035599&postcount=10144

Correct.

My only concern is that the adapter would show with that neck design on the Begins figure.

As the other guys said, it was meant to be humorous; sorry for the confusion. :lol It certainly wouldn't surprise me if they revisited this guy, though. I'm betting that DX 14 will be Returns Batman, though.

Does anyone have some problems with the cowl that has some shiny spots on certain areas?? It has a sheen look to it. Mine is on both sides of the temple. And a lil on the top of his cranium. It's kind of irritating if u ask me.:gah::mad:

I'm warming up to the DX12 cowl a little after trying some new angles and faceplate combos. I'm seriously considering darkening the pink on his eyelids...it's a little distracting.

Heads up to those on flexpay, I just got the email to pay off my dx12 coming from sideshow just now. Reply back ASAP as its first come first serve on this!

SSC sucks lol I never got one and so I messaged them hoping they would take it early so I could get this bad boy and they said sorry I have to wait till my flex pay on Tuesday is charged. Balls

I brought this up last week and is the same with mine. The tape mustve caused it since the paint may not have cured.

I fear no amount of modding will improve the turd that is the dx12 headsculpt.

Back