HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

From far away you can barely see the eyes anyways...

Made a little experiment here... just put the cowl with Gimp on the DX12's Bruce Wayne headschulpt, the result is amazing!! .. Why didn't Hoy Toys made the same thing? Just sculpt the cowl on the Bruce Wayne headsculpt.. :slap

experimentx.jpg

Oh how it should have been!

The Bale sculpt is just tops.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

A few pages back I asked if the "Backordered" status on the DX12 meant I was SOL as far as getting this figure on FlexPay. I'm hoping after the first wave or two arrives, it'll be back to the regular "In Stock" status.

But if that doesn't happen, I need a backup plan. I'd rather not deal with sellers on eBay, just because that always winds up being a big hassle. Soooo....are there any sites that still have this available as a pre-order?

Last edited:

I will resculpt the eye area anyway. :)
Eager to see that. If it turns out to be as good as I think it will be, I'd probably try that too
A few pages back I asked if the "Backordered" status on the DX12 meant I was SOL as far as getting this figure on FlexPay. I'm hoping after the first wave or two arrives, it'll be back to the regular "In Stock" status.

But if that doesn't happen, I need a backup plan. I'd rather not deal with sellers on eBay, just because that always winds up being a big hassle. Soooo....are there any sites that still have this available as a pre-order?
Well if no one answered you about "backordered" that happened all the time with the split shipments. Once they know they're getting some in, they put the item on back order and when the rest of their shipment comes in, your order will more than likely be fulfilled.

If the usual retailers are sold out, I would wait also, b/c once the second shipment comes in they may have him back up for order and instock

Got told today my DX12 will be in store next week (and my Luke). DX11 in November :yess:

Made a little experiment here... just put the cowl with Gimp on the DX12's Bruce Wayne headschulpt, the result is amazing!! .. Why didn't Hoy Toys made the same thing? Just sculpt the cowl on the Bruce Wayne headsculpt.. :slap

experimentx.jpg

It's the PERS that makes the difference.

The mouth is just as important.

Derp smirk vs accurate Bale open mouth.

I know the mouth will be much more noticeable than the eyes on display... you barely see the eyes once you have him up.

Whats up everyone? I'm a fairly new Canadian HT collector, started in late spring with Batman Dx-09, I have since added Joker Dx-08 and Batman Dx-02.

I Currently Have the Bat-pod, Dx-11, DX-12 and Selina Kyle on pre order, I am wondering if anyone has had experience in buying from Toys square, Super Power Collectibles and/or the CMDstore, I have pre ordered from each retailer and am wondering if I should expect delays or any other issues, your feedback is appreciated, thanks!

There was no Sideshow Exclusive with this one, correct?

just took a quick pic of my suited up Bruce Wayne...

IMG_6351.jpg

My DX12 is not going to be with me till December :gah: Still it can be a Christmas present to myself I guess :lol

^ Unfortunate man. :slap
How'd you know for sure?

I asked the retailer I got it from, when he expects the DX12 in ? He said probably early - mid December. :mad:

Because that IS actually when the mass release hits no? What we see now is just a split initial shipment in limited quantities.

HT have dispatched the figures from HK this week. The DX11 Joker 2.0 gets dispatched next month.
The standard shipping time to the uk is 8 weeks.

Whats up everyone? I'm a fairly new Canadian HT collector, started in late spring with Batman Dx-09, I have since added Joker Dx-08 and Batman Dx-02.

I Currently Have the Bat-pod, Dx-11, DX-12 and Selina Kyle on pre order, I am wondering if anyone has had experience in buying from Toys square, Super Power Collectibles and/or the CMDstore, I have pre ordered from each retailer and am wondering if I should expect delays or any other issues, your feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Hey welcome!!

I have done most orders from Toy Square and a local comic store. Toy Square is definitely reliable and they usually get their shipment first in North America. Take for example Hawkeye, I had it for about a week.
Btw, they are the official distributor for hot toys.

Last edited:
Back