HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

dx12_1.jpg

What...no love for the Blue Oyster Cult mouse pad? :pfft:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No shipping notice here yet... Still Items Shipping Soon...

*sigh*

No shipping notice. Not cool.

some pics after some futzing in certain lighting, the fig can be better. we complain cause we want not just a good DKR fig, we want a great one. with no wonky eyes, misshapen head lol
picture.php

I snapped off a few quick pics while it was still on my desk.

It has the DX02 boots and cape....'cause I hate the DX12 cape (too stiff) and boots (they look like loafers/clogs).

Also using the DX02 gaunlets...forget I had them on while flipping stuff around.

I did mod the neck to make it a bit shorter by splitting it open & removing the plastic grommet.

dx12_6.jpg

dx12_1.jpg

dx12_5.jpg

dx12_3.jpg

With a little work you can get it to photograph nicely (using lots of shadows & tilting the head down)...but you can just as easily make it look like Claire Danes is wearing the cowl. :horror

17-horz.jpg

Loving the pics everyone! :clap

Y'know what? **** PERS. There, I said it.

I've said it before, but I said it just now. And now I feel better. I know of all the supposed flaws with this figure, but the only thing that really bugs the **** out of me is how ridiculous his eyes look. And because of that, I'm not sure if I will buy him or not.

No shipping notice today. I called SS and the guy said mine was all ready being sent out to ship. Obviously not. I'm really disappointed.

So when am I gonna see someone post pics with a modded Medicom head and Medicom boots?

Maybe even the gauntlets......

No shipping notice today. I called SS and the guy said mine was all ready being sent out to ship. Obviously not. I'm really disappointed.

It's possible it went out at the end of the day and they just haven't uploaded tracking information.

Apologies if this has been answered already, but I just noticed that there is no longer a Flexpay option on this guy. It was there yesterday, I think. I know the figure is backordered but I was hoping to start a Flexpay schedule.

Is it likely that that option will return? It's really the only way I can afford this one.
:pray:

Was that record number of quotings for Karnis's pics there or what, my god. They were indeed good pics I hasten to add.

Cannot see Bale in that mouth piece at all. How did they get Keaton so perfect yet fail on Bale?

The short answer on that is that Keaton has a very distinctive mouth/lip shape. :)

Y'know what? **** PERS. There, I said it.

Agreed. It goes wrong more often than it goes right.

I think Hot Toys need to be far more selective with the figures they implement it on.

Got my shipping notice. Should arrive on Wednesday. :yess:

Ugh. I have this on a flexpay. I emailed asking to just pay it all off, but apparently that's not possible with a split shipment item. -_-

So when am I gonna see someone post pics with a modded Medicom head and Medicom boots?

Maybe even the gauntlets......

When thrustmaster or intothevoid get his.

Yeah, I've been thinking of trimming the arm of the medi and use the gauntlets for the DX 12 along with the head. The elbow part of the gauntlets even have that slight curve just like it did on the 1:1 version.

Back