HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The shape of the cowl is fine in the front, it's the back which is too flat.

And then there's the face and the eyes.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That is the only angle the cowl looks good at. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shsDYvK76vo

Let me know the opinions know after seeing the comments on the different issues. I'm happy with the figure and I think you all will be pleased well. (issue coverings starts at 4:00)

thanks for the review Xeno! :hi5: good stuff

really hope mine gets shipped out ASAP :pray:

googley eyed batman, DO WANT!!

DiFabio?

Great review xenomorph. :clap
:goodpost:

That cape has got to go. The review made me realize that even more.

Yea, lance's capes improve ever bat release drastically.

That was something that really surprised me when watching the film. When the word first came out during preproduction that many of the fight scenes took place during the day, many of us fans questioned that validity of that decision. But when you see Batman in full daylight, I think the suit looked even better than it did when he was operating at night. The TDK/TDKR suit looks badass.

Surprised me too.

The suit looked great throughout the entire film.

420955_10152179392470591_645824693_n.jpg

The cowl looks perfect there!!!

Looks decent, planning on still swapping with my medi cowl though.

thanks for the review Xeno! :hi5: good stuff

really hope mine gets shipped out ASAP :pray:

Love the new avy and sig man! :rock

Figure looks fine. The Bale sculpt could have been better by having his eyes open more. But they nailed a lot of it if you hit the right angle.

On another unrelated note, the medicom Spider-Man looks really good!

I defy anyone to look their best with a camera shoved against their face and in natural light. Let's be honest how much of a big deal is it going to be when it just sits on your shelf?! The good outweighs the bad. I think some of you are being a bit too **** about things.

Let's be honest how much of a big deal is it going to be when it just sits on your shelf?! The good outweighs the bad. I think some of you are being a bit too **** about things.

QTF :clap There are some board members taking nit-picking to a whole new level of extreme. I think they are forgetting this is a toy action figure. Hot TOYS.

The shape of the cowl is fine in the front, it's the back which is too flat.

And then there's the face and the eyes.

I think you will be super excited with the suit and belt Void, I think you have a pretty realistic idea of everything else.:lol

I actually wish I could get into the PERS box like you can with other figures from the back. Did anyone manage to get it out of the DX02 without ****ing it up?

I defy anyone to look their best with a camera shoved against their face and in natural light. Let's be honest how much of a big deal is it going to be when it just sits on your shelf?! The good outweighs the bad. I think some of you are being a bit too **** about things.

:lecture :goodpost:
Xenomorph's review makes me look at this figure in a different light, If I'm being honest.

On another unrelated note, the medicom Spider-Man looks really good!

:lol:lol why are all the figs looking bigger than the mark1 ? :cuckoo: Tony,s in a metal armour suit :dunno

Awesome display. :rock
It just shows that the overall height of HT action figures, and Medicom, have grown. And here I was thinking Gordon was too big, I think that Hot Toys are generally getting bigger.

I think you will be super excited with the suit and belt Void, I think you have a pretty realistic idea of everything else.:lol

I actually wish I could get into the PERS box like you can with other figures from the back. Did anyone manage to get it out of the DX02 without ****ing it up?

Yeah I'm very excited to get my hands on the figure precisely because of the new suit and belt - I'm glad HT went through the trouble of making it accurately constructed :clap

The suit looked great in daylight in TDKR

I've seen it in person a couple if times, doesn't look toying really to me.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAfajTt9x8[/ame]

:lol:lol why are all the figs looking bigger than the mark1 ? :cuckoo: Tony,s in a metal armour suit :dunno

Because he's at the back. It's just the angle. I'm sure he looks bulky enough, as the inside of that armor is a narrow TT.

I am trying to decide if I should preorder from Sideshow or BBTS. I have been annoyed that Sideshow does not double pack the figures unless I pay more so I initially wanted to avoid them. However, I want to to order from someone that is easy deal with if there are any QC issues (ie, crooked eyes).

How is BBTS in dealing with QC issues?

I am trying to decide if I should preorder from Sideshow or BBTS. I have been annoyed that Sideshow does not double pack the figures unless I pay more so I initially wanted to avoid them. However, I want to to order from someone that is easy deal with if there are any QC issues (ie, crooked eyes).

How is BBTS in dealing with QC issues?

BBTS has good CS, but just order from SSC. You get quicker and more direct help with your figure.

Back