HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That's exactly why Hot Toys gets so lazy.. they do terrible figures like this one, and people still buy it :slap :slap :slap

Maybe it's just me, but I cant see what is so terrible about it?!? :dunno

I dont have DX02, so maybe that's why I think this looks great. From the stand, to the accessories, to the figure itself. It all looks like one great package to me. I'll definitely be getting it.

The only concern I have is whether the plastic pieces will peel away from the suit. But overall, I think he looks great.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Woah... my last flex pay is in December! This guy getting bumped up for an earlier release?? OMG just posted pictures and that's usually when they're already shipping overseas!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I cant see what is so terrible about it?!? :dunno

I dont have DX02, so maybe that's why I think this looks great. From the stand, to the accessories, to the figure itself. It all looks like one great package to me. I'll definitely be getting it.

The only concern I have is whether the plastic pieces will peel away from the suit. But overall, I think he looks great.

don't worry, it's not just you

Woah... my last flex pay is in December! This guy getting bumped up for an earlier release?? OMG just posted pictures and that's usually when they're already shipping overseas!!!

well SS said they're getting an early shipment in which case some of us (myself included) received a "shipping in 11 days" email from SS. from what it seems, non of the flexpayers have gotten that email unfortunately

Could anyone link the plattman to omg's pics? Thanks

don't worry, it's not just you

well SS said they're getting an early shipment in which case some of us (myself included) received a "shipping in 11 days" email from SS. from what it seems, non of the flexpayers have gotten that email unfortunately

That... is... heart wrenching. :(

batman isn't a weirdo, nope he isn't ...

tdk-nich.png

:wave:panic:

I'm pumped even more for this guy after OMG's reviews. Haters gonna hate, move on.

What's wrong with Batman? I think he looks great!

I do not understand all the childish hate on these boards lately. Constructive criticism and not liking something are one thing, but this has been something else entirely.

I got my 11 day notice and those OMG pics look incredible.

I can't fault Batman at all, just gutted my pre-order never went through so now I have to wait :(

Luke on the other hand I totally get the hate!

:lol Sorry to disagree but the DX12 just looks like a fat guy on the bat-suit.

Bale on TDK and TDKR is more an athletic man than muscular man.. He doesn't look fat to me.

oldvf.jpg

Your probably right, that's just the way i see it and everyone has a different view on it. I think the body is the lesser of the problems tho, those face plates, eyes and cowl need re-doing more than anything else

Back