HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

To my fellows collector who own a DX12 batman i was shopping online for a custom cape because the the DX12 cape is total crap i look on eBay there is a bunch of custom cape but i came across a DX02 cape is it possible the DX02 cape look so much better than the DX12 cape can anybody answer me on that one?

P.S sorry about my bad english

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The capes are different. The DX02 is thicker and heavier, and if you futz around with either, you can get some good looks.

I have owned Hot Toys figures since they first started out. Mostly Nolanverse Batman figures. I have noticed now that the Batman figures likes the 1/4 scale and DX 12 haven't jumped in price like Iron Man is. I was looking at ebay prices on Mark VI Iron man, and was blown away on the mark up! Some at almost the $1000.00 range. I am not buying my figures for future profit, but I wish Hot Toys would release numbers on how many of each figure was made, so one could see if a figure was truly collectible.

Its pretty sad when the first Batman Begins figure that I bought brand new was $125.00 shipped from Hong Kong, and now an average figure is hitting close to $300.00!

I am holding out for one more Bale Batman Figure from Hot Toys, and then I am out!!!!!:panic:

Finally got a medicom cowl :yess: Widened and repainted. Big thanks to liuskusuma :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427006246.635211.jpg

Thanks for the shout out Ivan :)

Is there any picture you don't like, mate? :lol

They do look awesome, thank god HT rectified that DX12 head... :yess:

Gee, thanks... :(

That's a nice backdrop, btw, matrix, just noticed it now

Oh, come on, dee-dubs, I was just kidding around! :1-1:

I leave positive remarks for most of the pictures that are posted, if only for the time and effort. It takes a certain amount of courage to take pics of one's figures and upload them for others to see.

I know :lol it's all good, just having some fun :duff:

I know you still wanna babysit my collection when I'm away... haha

I hear ya, I love checking out different pics to get inspiration for new poses every now and then

I know :lol it's all good, just having some fun :duff:

I know you still wanna babysit my collection when I'm away... haha

I hear ya, I love checking out different pics to get inspiration for new poses every now and then

Of course! :wink1:

So, is it true that BvS has finished shooting?

Of course! :wink1:

So, is it true that BvS has finished shooting?

Our stunt scenes are done, yes. I think they're in post right now, although you never know if they'll do some last minute filming like Avengers and their secret post credits shwarma scene, but if so, it'll most likely be just the principles or a small group. :wink1:

Our stunt scenes are done, yes. I think they're in post right now, although you never know if they'll do some last minute filming like Avengers and their secret post credits shwarma scene, but if so, it'll most likely be just the principles or a small group. :wink1:

Thanks for the update, man. :duff When you get the chance, I encourage you to take a look at the Iceberg Lounge in the DC figures section. It's a place where we can talk about figures, movies and whatnot.

Back