Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 359336 here is another picture.

It looks inconsistent with the rest of the paint on the nose but what with the paint app on the figure its hard to tell, look for a scuff mark if there is one. Most figs will sustain damage on the tip of the nose as its usually the first thing to hit the floor in a face plant situation :horror A couple of my figs have scuffed nose tips. Maybe the seller didn't even realise if it is damage.

Waiting on that 3.0.

I am guessing you mean Joker DX11 3.0. I really hope they release a New 1/6 Heath Ledger. Here's why I think they will.

#1. Licensing from Heath Ledgers estate his parents or who ever is running his estate must have approved the New headsculpt.
#2. HT went through all the trouble to relicense Heath Ledger and they are not gonna waste resources by just licensing or doing a 1/4 Scale.
#3. As complete as DX11 Joker 2.0 is pieces are still missing that could be added, such as the Bazooka, Grenades and getting his purple coat right. A Cellphone and second headsculpt.

I don't think HT toys went to the trouble of Licensing a new Headsculpt just to stop with just one 1/4 Scale figure. Same with DX12 Batman, I think there a new 1/4 Scale or 1/6 Scale set coming next year or 2019 But No idea what can possibly be added since between DX02 DX12 and The Armory they have covered everything.

They will release another one. And people will still find ways to “miss out”.

Then talks about a 4.0 will start.

Rinse and repeat.

They will release another one. And people will still find ways to “miss out”.

Then talks about a 4.0 will start.

Rinse and repeat.

People will find ways to miss out heck I didn't know even hot toys existed until 2 years ago when My contractor was building my Mancave and I went for a Batman themed hidden door behind a bookcase which is opened when pulling on a book.
So far I only own 4 of my favorite figures

DX12
QS001
DX10
DX13
A few Enterbay Michael Jordans and 1 SideShow Storm Shadow 2.0 because it's the figure of all that gets most attention.

450 USD for normal edition shipped. Would that be a nice deal?
$450 shipped would be considered the best price to get the DX11. I paid $500 for an EX, so if you can pick one up in good condition, then go for it.

To be honest, I am kinda underwhelmed by my new DX11. For so long collectors on this board have pumped up this figure so hard. I am more impressed by Threezeros Fallout 4 power armors to which I have two of them. Those things are works of art with brilliant ingenuity.

To be honest, I am kinda underwhelmed by my new DX11. For so long collectors on this board have pumped up this figure so hard. I am more impressed by Threezeros Fallout 4 power armors to which I have two of them. Those things are works of art with brilliant ingenuity.

Sell it to me then

27dcc730ce4bee206f674ee4d8b8ce58.jpg
eca59c674980f3e9108d114288dcd3ca.jpg
99f71471ab25de11946165e55e00eb9d.jpg
2c1c688db71a33f11534b17e15453dfc.jpg
10aef4d919279b6309a51d2b08b2a048.jpg

Hi,

I have been working on repainting one of the cheap eBay joker sculpts and would be interested to hear what you think so far.

My plan is to add real hair once he is finished.

This is my first attempt.

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under whelmed by a DX 11 heck I'm trying to buy a Sideshow Exclusive DX11 keeping it sealed for 30 years and sell it when I'm 55 and buy a new Lexus with what it's gonna go up in value.

No offense intended because everyone is definitely entitled to their own views of their figures but I believe that most of the collectors on the board paid a lot less for their DX11 than I think you may have so that may play a role in your appreciation for it versus theirs.

Probably. I paid $500 for the EX, and I also own the EB Joker ex that I got for $380. I have about 3 custom figures that ended up costing around $500 plus some of the Threezero power armors which are amazing, so yeah, my idea of what $500 should get you is a bit different than others.

I dont feel robbed, but its just a meh figure. It does come with a bunch of cool stuff, but it has the PERS googly eyes etc. i just own figures I consider better.

This is just my opinion of course. Dont get triggered.

Back