Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at all! I really don't think it was ever THAT great to begin with, and TBH, I don't think it has aged well. Hell, I thought it was a meh figure at retail!

The insane amounts it is now going for is so far beyond what I consider reality (no offense) that no matter how big of a hole a Ledger Joker makes in my collection, I'd never pay a cent over retail.

IMO, of course.

Ledger's Joker is one of my favorite characters and performances in contemporary cinema...DX11 is a solid representation with 2 head sculpts and a bunch of really cool accessories...not my favorite figure I own...I can list quite a few that have less hype surrounding them that I like a lot more...but think it's a great figure and love seeing it in my Nolan TDK display.

Anyway, here is a picture of my new Dx11 Ex IMG_2850.jpg

New DX11 so you parted with $900+ for a 1/6 figure or you bought used ?

I'm not hating it's just if I'm gonna part with $900 it had better be on the scale of a HulkBuster Ironman or a 1/4 QS001 Exclusive. Something big in size in other words.

10aef4d919279b6309a51d2b08b2a048.jpg

Hi,

I have been working on repainting one of the cheap eBay joker sculpts and would be interested to hear what you think so far.

My plan is to add real hair once he is finished.

This is my first attempt.

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking fantastic! Can't wait to see it completed. The way it's going, I'm sure it'll be a knockout.

Just won a brand new sealed ex for 585 shipped. Steep price, had to think long on it, lol.. I regret selling this 3 yrs ago and I don't plan on collecting 1/4 Batman stuff so I feel it was worth it. Can't wait to get this in the mail

Quick question have any of you bought that joker head from osk and if so how does it look in hand also what would be a good body for a joker head from osk.thanks in advance.

IMG_2925.JPG
You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Back