Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overpaid.
Compared to the original retail price sure. But now in 2017, it's fair. Every collectible has a going rate; it is what it is.

IMO when it comes to the aftermarket with long sold out figures, whether it's worth it or not and thus overpriced or not depends on the individual making the purchase. If you are happy and satisfied go for it.

So, I am not a rich man, but I have paid upwards of $400-$500 for a figure before. More specifically, I have 3 custom Tony Mei Batman and a Threezero T60 AC power armor, and Dx11 comes with way more than those other expensive figures I bought. I just wish I could have found him for $450 shipped.

What is the price range for this figure right now?

I haven't seen anything less than 450$ in a long time. I've heard of some folks getting it for 400$, but I haven't seen it advertised anywhere.

Best of luck with your search!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure will get revisited in some way later guys. Don’t pay insane amounts of money!
Geez

I am so hoping you are right, I could never Tocuh the insane prices being asked $900 and more for the Sideshow Exclusive version. I had a choice to make Buy a 1/4 Batman for $850 Exclusive or Buy a DX11 Joker Exclusive. I decided on the QS0001 Dark Knight for $850 and now after news of the 1/4 new Heath Ledger Joker prices of the 1/4 Dark Knight Doubled.

I am so hoping you are right, I could never Tocuh the insane prices being asked $900 and more for the Sideshow Exclusive version. I had a choice to make Buy a 1/4 Batman for $850 Exclusive or Buy a DX11 Joker Exclusive. I decided on the QS0001 Dark Knight for $850 and now after news of the 1/4 new Heath Ledger Joker prices of the 1/4 Dark Knight Doubled.

I think the DX11 alone better represents the Nolan trilogy than all of the other figures combined...easily my favorite 1/6 piece period...that said I would NEVER pay $850 for one.

Seems a much in demand fig. Will HT revisit this line in 1/6? Hard to know. I think most people with DX11 hold onto them, hence the high price point.

P9tHcrf.jpg

MY DX01 with 11 sculpt (sorry about the flash)
fnyntYk.jpg

Lets ask SSFreaks- I just received a DX11 ex in the following condition. My question is: Is the spot missing on the nose paint rub, or one of the subtle differences in each figure?

IMG_2813.jpg

I think the DX11 alone better represents the Nolan trilogy than all of the other figures combined...easily my favorite 1/6 piece period...that said I would NEVER pay $850 for one.

I almost did but did not own a DX12 and a QS001 Exclusive came to my attention in sealed pristine condition have not opened besides making sure it's there. And had to drop $850. And I was like here starts my 1/4 collection thinking I'll never own a DX11. And just last week or so 1/4 Joker is announced and had to scoop that up. Now I have the pair. Or will soon when I get Joker. I don't do this for the money but QS001 units have skyrocketed to $2,000 from some sellers and they will get that.

What are the odds they are-release DX11 second production run or a QS001 Third production run to satisfy 1/4 buyers who missed out and now need to match the 1/4 Joker.

I think they might rerelease QS001 and values will tank but settle at $600-$700

I almost did but did not own a DX12 and a QS001 Exclusive came to my attention in sealed pristine condition have not opened besides making sure it's there. And had to drop $850. And I was like here starts my 1/4 collection thinking I'll never own a DX11. And just last week or so 1/4 Joker is announced and had to scoop that up. Now I have the pair. Or will soon when I get Joker. I don't do this for the money but QS001 units have skyrocketed to $2,000 from some sellers and they will get that.

What are the odds they are-release DX11 second production run or a QS001 Third production run to satisfy 1/4 buyers who missed out and now need to match the 1/4 Joker.

I think they might rerelease QS001 and values will tank but settle at $600-$700

I don't imagine that they will re-release another 1/4 Dark Knight (or Rises) Batman and if they do it will be quite some time from now...in the meantime by this time next year or so you will be able to enjoy an awesome 1/4 display with a Dark Knight style Batman and Joker so definitely a win - win!

I don't imagine that they will re-release another 1/4 Dark Knight (or Rises) Batman and if they do it will be quite some time from now...in the meantime by this time next year or so you will be able to enjoy an awesome 1/4 display with a Dark Knight style Batman and Joker so definitely a win - win!

Well I was gonna go all out with the 1/6 Scale versions but the DX11 Exclusive Joker is untouchable I will miss that desk lamp and chair diorama. I already bought a 1/4 Scale Enterbay Bazooka because that's all the 1/4 HT Joker is missing.

Didn't think a 1/4 Scale dioaramas would be cheaper than 1/6 scales. But

DX 11 Exclusive is $1,000+ if you can find it.
DX12 New sealed was $500 (just got one)

Vs. QS001 Exclusive new sealed $850 + New 1/4 Joker Exclusive was $540.00

Back