Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's a good price on this figure now? Also it's says joker dx11 2.0. Is there a regular dx11?

It's called the 2.0 because they had already made a DX Ledger Joker (DX-01). The only reason the DX-12 isn't called Batman 2.0 is because it's from The Dark Knight Rises instead of TDK, like the DX-02.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these DX11 jokers for a decent price that isn't listed at those ridiculous ebay prices. I feel like I am too late to this figure and the only way to get my hands on one that is not a knock off is paying a really high price.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these DX11 jokers for a decent price that isn't listed at those ridiculous ebay prices. I feel like I am too late to this figure and the only way to get my hands on one that is not a knock off is paying a really high price.
There is currently someone selling one in fb bst groups for $500 shipped which is a good price.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

There is currently someone selling one in fb bst groups for $500 shipped which is a good price.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Im from Canada so thats about 600 dollars for me. I was hoping to find one at around 400 or so Canadian. I did see one on kijiji for 600 in my area but thats abit high. Although that is around the after market price these figures go for.

Not getting this figure when he was first released has been of my biggest regrets as a toy collector. I hope maybe HT makes another DX Ledger Joker for the TDK 10th anniversary next year preferably with alternate nurse outfit and head sculpt.

Not getting this figure when he was first released has been of my biggest regrets as a toy collector. I hope maybe HT makes another DX Ledger Joker for the TDK 10th anniversary next year preferably with alternate nurse outfit and head sculpt.

I didn't start getting into this hobby until 2014 so I wasn't around when it was released. I don't think you are the only one kicking yourself for not getting this figure. Hopefully some luck comes our way and we are able to find this figure for a reasonable price that isnt marked too high like in the aftermarket locations.

I didn't start getting into this hobby until 2014 so I wasn't around when it was released. I don't think you are the only one kicking yourself for not getting this figure. Hopefully some luck comes our way and we are able to find this figure for a reasonable price that isnt marked too high like in the aftermarket locations.

I wouldn't sell you mine for $1,000 US. I love it so much I never opened the brown shipper it came in...not even to inspect it. My Puddin is so mint I even use white gloves to handle his box.

I regret selling it for 400 two years ago. Sucks that I sold it. (Special edition)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed a Exclusive for 450$ US shipped a few weeks back.

Got the specialty edition when first came out and I think it was around $275. Finally took it out of the box today. Lol.

I regret selling it for 400 two years ago. Sucks that I sold it. (Special edition)

Ya I went to my local figure shop and he said he can get me the figure (special edition) for 400. If his supplier has any, thats the price he will sell it to me. So I'm pretty excited that my hunt for this figure can come to an end soon

Plus after the QS001 released, they shrunk down the updated faceplates from it and used them for the Armory version - which is essentially the definitive 1/6 Bale from them.

What more can they add for the 3.0 that wasn't offered with the 2.0 1/6 figure... The police outfit (again?), the bank robber outfit (again?). I thought Nolan said he didn't want to see any merchandise on the Nurse outfit so I don't expect them to. There only that bazooka and that broken pipe that he uses which was never included in any of the releases.

Oh... and the dogs! :lol

Bazooka, broken pool stick, and cocktail would be nice.

It's a stupid want, but it would be cool if they included the floppy "wew-hoo-hoo" Brian Douglas Batman mask as a SS exclusive or somethin'.

Back