Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I snagged an unopened SS exclusive version of this guy a few months back in a freakin' sweet trade that I was original going to pass on but then came to my senses and decided last week to put my regular version that was my display piece on ebay. The auction ended today and I ended up getting $500 for it.

I paid $290 for it new so I'm pretty pleased.

I don't really deal with ebay much but my mom buys and sells a lot of stuff on ebay so I used her account and when the auction ended she texted me "Your toy just sold for $500, that's more than I've made off everything I've ever sold on here combined. What the hell?"

$500 made some collector very happy! I was trying to grab one on EBay in the middle of last year before I finally snagged one for $460 on the for sale thread here but I continued watching them. As late as late in Fall they were going for $800-$1000...guess the market has moved on to Leto Joker...

$500 made some collector very happy! I was trying to grab one on EBay in the middle of last year before I finally snagged one for $460 on the for sale thread here but I continued watching them. As late as late in Fall they were going for $800-$1000...guess the market has moved on to Leto Joker...

I also grabbed one here for about the same price and I'm glad I did. eBay prices are insane....

I managed to snag a head sculpt off eBay for my own kitbash, but unfortunately the wrapping wasn't fastened well and it came off...which caused the sculpt to roll around in the package.

3b21d4440628950b91a79f87912cd45c.jpg

Sadly caused some damage to the nose and chin. Sigh. If any of you kind folks have any tips to minimize or cover the damage, I'd appreciate it loads.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I managed to snag a head sculpt off eBay for my own kitbash, but unfortunately the wrapping wasn't fastened well and it came off...which caused the sculpt to roll around in the package.

3b21d4440628950b91a79f87912cd45c.jpg

Sadly caused some damage to the nose and chin. Sigh. If any of you kind folks have any tips to minimize or cover the damage, I'd appreciate it loads.

Thanks!

I would send that **** back.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I would send that **** back.

That was my first thought. But shipping it back to the seller back to the states is a pain for me, plus the seller doesn't accept returns. But I could do the eBay money back guarantee...though not sure how it works.

That was my first thought. But shipping it back to the seller back to the states is a pain for me, plus the seller doesn't accept returns. But I could do the eBay money back guarantee...though not sure how it works.

Sellers can say they accept no returns all they want. EBay sides with the buyer 100% of the time. Plus he would have to pay the shipping, if he would have packed it better then it wouldn't be a problem. So id file the return...its super easy on ebay.

Sellers can say they accept no returns all they want. EBay sides with the buyer 100% of the time. Plus he would have to pay the shipping, if he would have packed it better then it wouldn't be a problem. So id file the return...its super easy on ebay.

Yep. What those guys said. That's unacceptable.

Needed to break out the box to my DX 11 last night. HT has really come a long way from the ornate, cool packaging it used to do. Now you just get cheap plastic and a cardboard cutout.

Yep. What those guys said. That's unacceptable.

Yep... send it back EBay would cover the return shipping and I am assuming that this was paid with PayPal who would also side with you in a claim. I would not keep it in that condition.

Not sure if this is the spot for this but this is a custom Joker with DX11 body/clothes and aftermarket head.a1.jpg

I was just testing some lighting techniques with the stock Joker figure. Hope you guys like it:

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

Very nice, Cammo. It almost looks like the light could be coming from the desk lamp. :)

Thanks! It was supposed to look that way. The only light in the room was coming from a little mobile bicycle light and I used a slow shutter speed from my camera.

mobile flashlight.jpg

Back