Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea no kidding, 450-700$ is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much. It's a really nice figure, comes with a lot of ****, but the main sculpt with the PERS isn't amazing and I know that eye system tends to break on people a lot...
I wish I'd been more into this hobby when the damn thing was released! I'd love to have the Enterbay figure, but holy hell, everyone wants an arm, a leg, and your first born for it.

Pretty much. It's a really nice figure, comes with a lot of ****, but the main sculpt with the PERS isn't amazing and I know that eye system tends to break on people a lot...
I wish I'd been more into this hobby when the damn thing was released! I'd love to have the Enterbay figure, but holy hell, everyone wants an arm, a leg, and your first born for it.

I had the DX11, Dx12, and Bane before. Sold them all and lost the $ in a PayPal disputes and never got the figures back. Trying to piece my collection back together. I started by getting a DX12 for 230$ on EBay. I really need a dx11, but it's depressing because I bought one back new for 275$ and will never get close to that now.

I had the DX11, Dx12, and Bane before. Sold them all and lost the $ in a PayPal disputes and never got the figures back. Trying to piece my collection back together. I started by getting a DX12 for 230$ on EBay. I really need a dx11, but it's depressing because I bought one back new for 275$ and will never get close to that now.

Oh, wow, that's a kick right to the teeth.
It'd burn my ass if I sold a figure, lost the money and didn't get the figure back, then had to spend double or more what I paid initially for it on another.

VNo1D4o.gif

Watching a few of these up for auction on eBay... it'd be nice to have for under $300 lol

Watching a Few also Notice anything Shady ? I think some are fake,

Hot Toys Batman Dark Knight DX11 The Joker 2 0 Sideshow Exclusive 12" Figure 4897011172118 | eBay (REAL)

Hot Toys DX 11 The Dark Knight Batman Joker 2 0 Special Edition MISB DX11 | eBay (possible fake) No Item Number 9018901

And I had one guy saying its sealed in the Shipper Box, So he can't confirm what exactly is in the shipper box. SS could have sent him the wrong figure by accident.

Anyways Not Spending $700 on 1 DX11 Joker Spent the money towards a HulkBuster Pre-order.

Gonna hope for a DX11 Joker for $400 to $500 at the next Convention

Is their another thread that had kitbashed Jokers? I ordered all my parts online to avoid the high eBay prices! I'd like to know what other people's look like since I'm going to be waiting a few weeks (everything is from Asia) hope it turns out well!

Watching a Few also Notice anything Shady ? I think some are fake,

Hot Toys Batman Dark Knight DX11 The Joker 2 0 Sideshow Exclusive 12" Figure 4897011172118 | eBay (REAL)

Hot Toys DX 11 The Dark Knight Batman Joker 2 0 Special Edition MISB DX11 | eBay (possible fake) No Item Number 9018901

And I had one guy saying its sealed in the Shipper Box, So he can't confirm what exactly is in the shipper box. SS could have sent him the wrong figure by accident.

Anyways Not Spending $700 on 1 DX11 Joker Spent the money towards a HulkBuster Pre-order.

Gonna hope for a DX11 Joker for $400 to $500 at the next Convention

hm yeah the shippers look different. that's weird

some people are asking for + $400 for them

I'm glad I bought it back when it was new

What are the chances of a Re-issue, my guy at bigbadtoystore.com and my rep at sideshow.com say they have 1,000 order each for Joker 2.0 but no way to fill them informal orders like their own numbers of people constantly asking for the.

or does Hot Toys never do re-issues my guess is that

A. The Nolan Batman version license is a Timed expiration same for the actors faces
B. Warner Bros DC want to push the new Batman Affleck version
C. Heath Ledgers family has not extended the rights.

Back