Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I would like to get a kitbash for my laughing head. Do you know where can I get the clothes? Thanks

No. The arms will be too muscular.

The joker body is actually a body Kato requested. Which consist of the TTM 21 body but with a TTM 18 narrow shoulder arms.

The original body comes with a painted forearm, so if you wanna display him interrogation style with the rolled up sleeves, you need to get the original DX11 body.

No. The arms will be too muscular.

The joker body is actually a body Kato requested. Which consist of the TTM 21 body but with a TTM 18 narrow shoulder arms.

The original body comes with a painted forearm, so if you wanna display him interrogation style with the rolled up sleeves, you need to get the original DX11 body.

Hmmm currently I have ttm14 in my care would it be suffice? I'll just use the orig dx11 for the interrogation scene and cover with original coat the custom one.

I dont think they will make another 1/6 ledger joker though, but who knows is hottoys.. they really like milking things up. they might make 1/4 ledger joker and im so ready of they making 1/4 joker

Back