Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually they are selling for $400 complete and displayed, but if you are sealed figure collector - $500.

I lucked out last fall, a board member sold it to me for retail...$280

Got mine last year from a guy as part of a bundle with Selina Kyle -- both sealed in their shippers -- for $500. I was quite pleased about that.

Why would anyone want to buy a sealed HT figure, that is not smart. "Inspected never displayed" is the way to go if it has to be "mint".

Jeez..

Although, I guess it doesn't matter if you are just going to keep it in the box for forever..

Which IMO is :cuckoo:

"Why would anyone want to buy misb?"

Probably because...misb? I'm pretty sure anyone buying misb knows the risk. It can be cool to be the first one to open a brand new collectible, plus if it's also a screaming deal then why not?? The risk is much more prevalent with statues, which just love to break. Action figures though?

I think we are talking about a few pieces of cut tape here though. Back in the day before they started putting plastic wrap all over the figures,(of which could be harmful to the actual figure if left on long enough because acids/chemicals) technically you could put your used figure back in the box and sell it as new if it was well cared for.

We are literally talking about cut tape and plastic wrap being the difference between a "MISB" and a "inspected never displayed" figure. All I know is I would hate to buy say, the Toyfair Begins figure (broken ankles/flaking suit) "MISB" or any other rubber figure/figure with rubber (ED209) for that matter. Not to mention figures that may have crooked emblems or any other quality control issue HT are known for.

Whatever though:dunno

"Why would anyone want to buy misb?"

Probably because...misb? I'm pretty sure anyone buying misb knows the risk. It can be cool to be the first one to open a brand new collectible, plus if it's also a screaming deal then why not?? The risk is much more prevalent with statues, which just love to break. Action figures though?

I think a lot of this depends on the figure in question, whether or not one has widespread QC issues at release. I always prefer MISB, because as you stated, I prefer to be the one to open a brand new HT figure.

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 06.50.47.jpg

Heres my current setup with my DX11 :clap

Back