Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look awesome! I'm not really a fan of the laughing sculpt but it looks great in your pics, kinda makes me wanna use it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are great! What kind of lighting did you use?

Thank you. Well, I don't know how to describe the lighting I used, but it's just a bedroom ceiling light, then I adjusted the brightness of my camera.

Those look awesome! I'm not really a fan of the laughing sculpt but it looks great in your pics, kinda makes me wanna use it too.

Thank you. I don't have a problem with the laughing sculpt, but I think I understand what you mean. Not all poses are good with the the laughing sculpt. With the regular head, almost all poses looks good and does not make it look off.

Great posing! The Dx11 serious sculpt kills the realism. Not sure how HT messed it up, but the first pic you took with the laughing one made me do a double take

Thanks for the comments. I think both head sculpts are great. But you really have to get him in good poses for you to appreciate them. I watched the interrogation scene a couple of times to see which poses would possibly look good for this figure.

So I just noticed my dx11 is missing 2 buttons on one of the cuffs on the coat... This is my 3rd hot toy that I've lost buttons for. Wish they'd sew them on or something. Are the buttons the same on the knockoff set?

So I just noticed my dx11 is missing 2 buttons on one of the cuffs on the coat... This is my 3rd hot toy that I've lost buttons for. Wish they'd sew them on or something. Are the buttons the same on the knockoff set?

This is why I bought a spare DX11. Sorry I can't help you man, hope you find your answer. Good luck!

My first Hot Toys arrived today! :yess:

I'm hooked..

Congratulations on your first HT figures. You just had one of the best figure the released-DX11 Joker. I only started early last year and focused on all Dark Knight figures.

Congratulations on your first HT figures. You just had one of the best figure the released-DX11 Joker. I only started early last year and focused on all Dark Knight figures.

Thanks! Yeah he's amazing. I'm so worried about messing him & his clothes up. Especially since clothes for him are so high on eBay. I'm trying to get all of the Dark Knight figures too. Need Bane & Two-face

Thanks! Yeah he's amazing. I'm so worried about messing him & his clothes up. Especially since clothes for him are so high on eBay. I'm trying to get all of the Dark Knight figures too. Need Bane & Two-face

Yeah, I take good care of him like a baby, every single accessories that he comes with are really valuable. Bane is also a must have. Hope you get the chance to grab him soon. Sadly, I don't have two face yet.

Anyone buy one of those bootlegs suit sets on eBay? Saw that the 1.0 comes with extra buttons, but does the 2.0?

That's a pretty good price. If anyone is in Illinois (near Geneva) is looking for a local sale, I have one mint in the brown shipper ($300). PM me.

Hey guys I'm missing the second button from the top in the vest, do you know where I can get any replacement?

Back