Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The left LED of my DX11 stand started flickering yesterday.

Anyone of you guys already had that and found a way to fix it????

uve3a7un.jpg

Tony; "Hey Clown, what's the joke?"
Joker; "Why so serious?"

I saw this! amazing! has anyone gotten a price and willing to PM me? I emailed them the info they wanted, and got an email asking for even more information before they give me a price. I just want a price before I go any firther.

I saw this! amazing! has anyone gotten a price and willing to PM me? I emailed them the info they wanted, and got an email asking for even more information before they give me a price. I just want a price before I go any firther.

What "info" do they want before they are willing to give you a price?

Lol, are they tailoring their price to you, trying to figure out how much they can charge to make the most off of you?

They just want your address and PayPal info. They won't charge you until you say you want it. They can't give prices on the boards due to licensing restrictions. I gave them my info and got a price. It's not too high but I won't be getting it. Looks great though.

They just want your address and PayPal info. They won't charge you until you say you want it. They can't give prices on the boards due to licensing restrictions. I gave them my info and got a price. It's not too high but I won't be getting it. Looks great though.
Yeah it's legit stuff. You have to choose your preferred paint style as well.

A) Then why would they ask for your phone number?
B) There's no reason they can't reply in a PM/e-mail with a price. The OP reached out to them, remember.

Seems sketchy to me.

Not sure about Mudblood but I was given a price and all I had to do was e-mail them my interest. They responded with an update on the sculpt and the deposit and the full price, including various options. I've almost made my decision. I'll be e-mailing them and sending the deposit soon, but they won't accept anything after the 18th India time

A) Then why would they ask for your phone number?
B) There's no reason they can't reply in a PM/e-mail with a price. The OP reached out to them, remember.

Seems sketchy to me.

Their response to why they want your info was so that if/when you do order, all they have to do is look through the email and all your info is there for shipping/payment. I don't think they're a sketchy company, that might just be what they thought was best to do. :dunno
I had to ask them for a price too.

Not sure about Mudblood but I was given a price and all I had to do was e-mail them my interest. They responded with an update on the sculpt and the deposit and the full price, including various options. I've almost made my decision. I'll be e-mailing them and sending the deposit soon, but they won't accept anything after the 18th India time

I would go with the interrogation scene myself but I'd rather spend the money on a new figure.

Their response to why they want your info was so that if/when you do order, all they have to do is look through the email and all your info is there for shipping/payment. I don't think they're a sketchy company, that might just be what they thought was best to do. :dunno
I had to ask them for a price too.

Ok, but what you're not seeing, and what makes it sketchy, is the fact that they refused to reply to Bruce Kent with a price, even when asked for it. They insisted he give them personal details first. Why not say "Thanks for your interest, the price is XYZ dollars, and if you're interested, we'd like your address, phone number, etc." ?

It sounds like you got a different reply, which is weird.

Also, again, why is phone number important at all?

axecutioner has had a good history in the past of working with Iminime on some projects.

Is this project being managed by axecutioner or are you talking about something else?

Ok, but what you're not seeing, and what makes it sketchy, is the fact that they refused to reply to Bruce Kent with a price, even when asked for it. They insisted he give them personal details first. Why not say "Thanks for your interest, the price is XYZ dollars, and if you're interested, we'd like your address, phone number, etc." ?

It sounds like you got a different reply, which is weird.

Also, again, why is phone number important at all?

I mean I'm not arguing with you about anything. I dunno why they want the phone number, a lot of times you have to enter one to buy things from any website. Just in case they can't reach you by email maybe? Not sure.

All I know is they haven't scammed me yet so I'm not worried about it. And yeah, I think Axecutioner is handling the SSF side of things. That's what it seems like.

Back