Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been contemplating the purchase of this one. I'm torn, however, about whether I prefer 2.0 over DX01, whose clothes I prefer and I feel are of greater likeness to its movie counterpart. And at $450.00... that's difficult to justify. To those who own it: Is it worth it? Maybe Hot Toys will release another Joker figure.

My first joker figure was the DX11 and I think it was the best purchase I have ever made. I now have 20+ figures and DX11 is still my favorite so far. I purchased DX01 a few months back and you can't go wrong with it aswell since it does come with the cop suit. I'd say go for DX11!

I've been contemplating the purchase of this one. I'm torn, however, about whether I prefer 2.0 over DX01, whose clothes I prefer and I feel are of greater likeness to its movie counterpart. And at $450.00... that's difficult to justify. To those who own it: Is it worth it? Maybe Hot Toys will release another Joker figure.

Without a doubt, 2.0 all the way.
Dx01 is dated, the clothes are no comparison, just about everything on 2.0 is better, plus they thrown in an insane amount of accessories.

If you're concerned that Hot Toys will make another Joker, which will be better and cheaper than current DX11 prices, then don't worry.

You'll be able to sell your DX11 for at least as much as you would pay for it now - so if you want to get a new Hot Toys Joker release later on down the line, you can sell what you have and not feel like you wasted your money.

This has been true for every Batman figure Hot Toys has done.

I just sold my dx11 a few weeks ago. Part of me is just happy with the '89 joker, part of me thinks the dx11 is a little too damn creepy, and part of me just wants to see what a 3.0 looks like and maybe buy that, though i'll never get as good of a deal as I got on my dx11. $200. Hell, the vast majority of regular mms, non-dx hot toys will never be that low at retail again.

I feel the DX11 is definitely worth it! Its a fantastic piece! No regrets from my purchase. Its loaded with extras and comes in a cool magnetic box too!

I've only had my DX11 for a couple of weeks and I think it's an outstanding figure. I honestly can't imagine Hot Toys releasing something better. Maybe waiting for a newer figure would be cheaper at this point considering a DX11 is hard to find for under $325-ish with some going for upwards of $400 but like I said...I just can't imagine it really getting any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Bought my 1st Dx11 on preorder, it is so amazing, and have so many accesories and display options, that I have to bought a second one.
If a 3.0 comes out, I'll bought it too... you can never have so many jokers.
I'll like to buy the Dx01, but ito expensive and dated, that I can't really justify it.

Hmmm. Your collective praise has definitely inspired me! I think I'm going to buy it. That is, when I have the money. XD

Do you know what I'd really like? A Batman Begins display. Batman Begins is my favourite movie in The Dark Knight Trilogy, and contains my favourite characters. I know there isn't currently a R'as al Ghul figure (to my disappointment), but Scarecrow and Batsuit Begins are available and awesome, even though the latter is on the more expensive side.

I just bought a lighted display case from Legends Studios, so I'm looking to add another figure to my display (Scarecrow is already present). Joker 2.0 is a definite candidate and, in all honesty, my most likely pursuit. These things are so expensive but so addictive.

There are plenty of non-Hot Toys versions of Ra's that are both affordable and can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the Hot Toys figures as far as quality goes. Now is the best time to buy.

No kidding. At the risk of going off-topic, could you provide me with a link?

Search for "1/6 ducard" on Ebay to.

The Ra's-in-training-outfit just came out and is a full figure - should be able to find him for around $190 online and on Ebay.

The Ra's party outfit was also released recently (the outfit he wears at the end of the movie - black suit). It's not a full figure, but includes a head, so you just need a spare body and you're all set, and that runs for under $100 online and on Ebay.

Being new to the hobby, I missed this figure & had to buy on eBay, I paid the $400 & don't regret it, I feel it was worth it because it's Heath at his best. I won't be paying that much again for back catalog figures. This is one of my best figures of all time.
equ4ahyj.jpg

Being new to the hobby, I missed this figure & had to buy on eBay, I paid the $400 & don't regret it, I feel it was worth it because it's Heath at his best. I won't be paying that much again for back catalog figures. This is one of my best figures of all time.
equ4ahyj.jpg

Thats not too much, I've seen people selling it for 600 ... :horror its really the best Joker figure, I prefer this joker over any kind of Joker, he is younger and more realistic IMHO! but I wonder if HT will ever make the classic Joker... the Arkham figures never happened...

Back