Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GnO7ZwQ.png

You're in for a treat SHHBANE, I have one of these and its the centerpiece in my collection.
In the shelf, It looks like a miniature person.
Its the last thing I would sell in my collection.
To this day, I never get tired of admiring it. :)

I'm never gonna sell it, I have the dx11 as my only Hot Toys figure and I'm not thinking of buying another for years(I've hold on buying a Ht figure since their first Joker)!
This will be the Masterpiece in my collection, I'm already looking for led lights and a glass box for it since I don't wanna buy a whole detolf for one figure.

I'm never gonna sell it, I have the dx11 as my only Hot Toys figure and I'm not thinking of buying another for years(I've hold on buying a Ht figure since their first Joker)!
This will be the Masterpiece in my collection, I'm already looking for led lights and a glass box for it since I don't wanna buy a whole detolf for one figure.

Build your own acrylic case. Pretty simple and way more cost effective!

I was very lucky enough to get the 1:1 which iv made into a statue. Its the best thing I own and would never part with it.
what ever the scale, he just makes them look so real and accurate.

Go all out and spend the money it deserves.

The master lighthouse boxes look pretty decent with positional lights...

You will love it

I was about to ask you if you have led lighting.
It is ABSOLUTELY Essential to have LED lighting, otherwise, its not gonna get the best results out of the silicone.
The thing is, depending on the lighting, you can make the silicone pop out more so that it looks like there's skin underneath.
That's the difference between this and another painted head, the reason it looks real is that the paint looks more like a makeup on skin
rather than painted on hard surface. But the silicone is absolutely dependent on good lighting.
Plus with the punched in hair, really sells the illusion that it looks like a little person.

Back