Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Joker shipped and should arrive by the end of the week but I have nothing to display him in. Are these figures okay to just set on a bookshelf or is it better to buy some type of display shelf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Joker shipped and should arrive by the end of the week but I have nothing to display him in. Are these figures okay to just set on a bookshelf or is it better to buy some type of display shelf?

Mine are displayed on a bookshelf and on a glass TV stand, but they look a lot better in detolfs. If you don't put them in a detolf, DUST WEEKLY!

It came in today! :) Anyway, I think I'll get a detolf because I'm terrified of the dust collecting on it lol

I would definitely get the detolf, I put mine back in the box until I get proper display. His clothes get dusty very quick and the jacket material is soft I wouldn't want to use a lint roller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lint roller works fine for this fig, I just used it and no problems it didn't pick up that much anyways

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

I use a few different things for upkeep on my figures. I have used a lint brush but not much, only on certain fabrics. Lint brushes have a tendency to fade certain things. Compressed air is another really good one. And I also have a make up brush. Sorry, I don't know what its called. I just googled pics of make up brushes and pointed it out to the wife and she picked it up for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Compressed air and a makeup brush is what I use too. They work fantastically. I think it might be a powder brush that I use.

for those stubborn areas that dust sticks a little more, pull off a small tab of scotch tape... dabbing on the surface also does wonders and is very gentle on the surface of the figure!

Quick question,

My stand (not the base) split down the sides and when I took the metal part out, it was so loose and fell apart when trying to put it back in. It has been a year since I bought this figure so I don't think that sideshow will send me a replacement. Does anyone know where I could find just the black stand? I looked on eBay and they are only selling it with the base only, and I really don't want to spend the $60 + shipping when my base is in perfect condition.

thank you!

Quick question,

My stand (not the base) split down the sides and when I took the metal part out, it was so loose and fell apart when trying to put it back in. It has been a year since I bought this figure so I don't think that sideshow will send me a replacement. Does anyone know where I could find just the black stand? I looked on eBay and they are only selling it with the base only, and I really don't want to spend the $60 + shipping when my base is in perfect condition.

thank you!

Glue it back together or - what I did - wrap some black tape around it. Fixed.

Glue it back together or - what I did - wrap some black tape around it. Fixed.

That works with the plastic part, but the metal decided to snap too as it was very flimsy at the bottom, I tried taping that but it didn't have enough resistance and would just slide down the plastic stand.

Just got this pic from Bobby, the head is almost done(needs a head peg):yess::panic:
i2mu.jpg

Back