Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just messing around...

mamadutu.jpg

4utasema.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic!

In an interview it was strongly hinted that there may be another Joker in the pipeline. Of course it could just be a 1/4 scale version. i have the 2.0 and it is an amazing figure. One of my favorites in my small collection. Sorry i couldn't be more help.

Thanks dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I foolishly missed this...is it true hot toys a going to release another Joker..don't want to go to evil bay if they are.

You should try the commerce section here. If they come out with another it won't be for a while. How much is this things going for now? It was $265 at retail.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Anyone know anywhere I can still get this for a decent price? Doesn't have to be the exclusive version. I see quite a few on Ebay for great prices, but then when it gets closer to the close of the auction the price gets ridiculously high. I know you're thinking why didn't I reserve it. Well was going to back when it was up for preorder. But then thought I don't have anything from the Nolan Trilogy so what would be the use? Then the Armory with Bruce and Alfred came about which I pre ordered. So now thinking this would go great with it. I figure there should be a few at decent rates. There was a guy who was selling his here for $255 shipped. I got in touch with him and said to let him know. I specifically said I wanted to buy it. I replied asking where to send payment. Took a while for a reply. I check ed the post later to see it was sold. I got pissed. How can it be sold to someone else from under my nose if I already got in touch with him? It's like someone butt in front of me in line. Only I can't do anything about it. This has happened to me one other time. Guess some sellers need to be a little more orderly and efficient. I guess the hunt goes on.

Anyone know anywhere I can still get this for a decent price? Doesn't have to be the exclusive version. I see quite a few on Ebay for great prices, but then when it gets closer to the close of the auction the price gets ridiculously high. I know you're thinking why didn't I reserve it. Well was going to back when it was up for preorder. But then thought I don't have anything from the Nolan Trilogy so what would be the use? Then the Armory with Bruce and Alfred came about which I pre ordered. So now thinking this would go great with it. I figure there should be a few at decent rates. There was a guy who was selling his here for $255 shipped. I got in touch with him and said to let him know. I specifically said I wanted to buy it. I replied asking where to send payment. Took a while for a reply. I check ed the post later to see it was sold. I got pissed. How can it be sold to someone else from under my nose if I already got in touch with him? It's like someone butt in front of me in line. Only I can't do anything about it. This has happened to me one other time. Guess some sellers need to be a little more orderly and efficient. I guess the hunt goes on.

Don't feel too bad, I PM'ed him an offer and didn't get a response back either.

These are def going for ridiculous prices on eBay but if you just wait it out and stay vigilant, you'll get lucky. Just grabbed one for 330 with shipping. Set a price in your head and stick with it...eventually you'll get one.

Just keeping checking the B/S/T section of this forum. That is how I scored mine. There are some terrific members here who are often very reasonable on their pricing. :wink1:

So I was thinking during the week to add some more weathering to my Joker 2.0 coat as I only initially did the collar, top pocket and the sleeves of the coat but I was wondering to myself 'would the rest of his coat not be dirty also?'

Anyways I basically did more weathering to the coat especially to the bottom of the coat and the back, and I also redone some of the original weathering again adding some white to it.

I think I will leave it as it is now, I know it isn't movie accurate but who cares. Also I noticed that the magnet for the right collar was missing or I knocked it out while modding it but it doesn't really matter -

Parting with mine, unfortunately. Gotta make some room for new additions. Visit the sales thread to snag it up. Only opened and inspected.

Back