Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are both friends of mine, that I did favors for.
Bob Causey is BobbyC here, here's his head sculpt:
little_joke_by_bobbyc1225-d3gg67o.jpg

Oh, Bobby C. :lol Yeah, Ive seen that sculpt.

I can track him down, but I'm not that much into clothes, I'm more into sculptures. Best thing is that I was able to get the dx 11 for 340$ MIB (plus shipping) and get the head sculpts for free :)

Free?? Must have been some big favors. Good for you! :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

In the above pic it looks like someone decapitated a Joker imposter and did a little blood letting into an experimentation bottle.

Thanks guys, I've been doing the happy dance all day! :mexwave
Now begins the wait for everything to arrive safely :impatient:

Last edited:
Guys I can get my hands on a DX11 non-laughing sculpt, I was thinking of putting it on my DX01. Does that even work, if it does, how does it look?

Well, I got my DX11 head in today, looks fantastic! Definitely an improvement over the DX01 head.

XQ9f05d.jpg

That coat is still a nightmare to futz properly, so the DX11 coat is also on the way. I guess it'll be my DX01/DX11 hybrid (I also really need better lighting in that showcase closet).

Oh god, I just bought all the DX11 hands and now I'm on the hunt for the pants and shoes, do the shoes even work on the DX01? Oh geez, what I'm I doing.

All the shoes and pants offers on Ebay are all so expensive, that's a 100 moneys for just a pants and shoes, damn. There's one where they sell the whole DX11 outfit for 80 but I already got the coat coming in so if I go for that I'll end up with 2 coats (3 technically if I count the Dx01 coat). WHAT TO DO??

Last edited:
I assume you're not selling it for parts then?

EDIT: never mind, got the pants and shoes+socks as well now. So I've got everything, lol.

Last edited:
Back