Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brothers made this pose. Made me laugh real hard.

Looks accurate.

ccwd.jpg

After seeing Shortround's awesome custom Joker, I wanted to give Hot Toys' coat another try. After an hour of struggle, this is the best I could get out of it:

... I think I hate this figure as much as I like it. I wish a more accurate version was in the works and I could sell this one. But I doubt it and somehow I "have to" keep DX11 for the sake of having a figure of Heath's Joker.

Well, I'll just avoid comparing it to some customs and screenshots.

After seeing Shortround's awesome custom Joker, I wanted to give Hot Toys' coat another try. After an hour of struggle, this is the best I could get out of it:

... I think I hate this figure as much as I like it. I wish a more accurate version was in the works and I could sell this one. But I doubt it and somehow I "have to" keep DX11 for the sake of having a figure of Heath's Joker.

I personally love my DX11 and it represents for me Ledger's Joker wonderfully.

Sure the customs are great and can look better but I'm happy with what I have got.

Nice futzing buddy.

Great futzing! And I know exactly how you feel about this figure/customs etc. I'm going to PM you some stuff.

So i've been offered one (not from here) for $370 shipped. Brand new and sealed. Regular version. It's in the EU so no taxes.

I already have DX12 Batman and a Selina Kyle on the way but i'm really undecided if dropping that much on Joker would be worth it. Thoughts anyone?

So i've been offered one (not from here) for $370 shipped. Brand new and sealed. Regular version. It's in the EU so no taxes.

I already have DX12 Batman and a Selina Kyle on the way but i'm really undecided if dropping that much on Joker would be worth it. Thoughts anyone?

That's kind of a lot. I've seen some on here around $320. $280 about a month ago but that's almost retail lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kind of a lot. I've seen some on here around $320. $280 about a month ago but that's almost retail lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True but outside the US we pay more for everything. We have to factor in shipping ($40), taxes (20%) and FedEx fees (approx $17) on every figure we buy so the price is slightly less than if i had bought it from Sideshow when it came out.

Sure it's expensive, but I don't think you will find one in Europe cheaper then that anytime soon. For the last few months I have never seem one below €300,-.

Back